PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tedy Bruschi's message to Patriots fans: Refuse to be brainwashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypotherion

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I really hope that football fan overall will see the f*ckery that is going on with and within the NFL right now. This is so stupid that is almost funny. These are rich men who have nothing better to do. As someone pointed out, and I wish I could give the person his or her proper due, but the NFL is running itself in terms of viewership and revenue. Were it not for that, this league would crumble under its own weight.

7565CD79C91251307013087621120_4c19ea0670e.0.1.9165004306730612548.mp4

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/75...p4?versionId=LlRhSlTpOmTg26AKkazS_XhYAWO9Xqoq

Unfortunately, this does not erase the stink of Rodney to me and his comments about Tom. It's almost as if he is contradicting himself, though I know he is not in the truest sense. It was okay for him to question Tom and allow for others to cast aspersions, but now that his accomplishments are being called into question, he feels the need to defend the Pats brand? GTFOH (and I say that with mixed emotions because I LOVED Rodney).

Teddy is my all time favorite Patriot! I wish he was not with ESPN and with another sports news outlet!

So what do I say to Patriots fans? I say refuse to be brainwashed. Believe what you see on the screen. When you see them win, when you see them make plays, when you see them win the Super Bowl last year, that’s what you need to believe."...

Let me be completely honest with you, I was reading some of it and I just chuckled at some of the things that some of the anonymous players and executives were saying. … It was like, ‘Man, no wonder you lost against us. You were thinking about so many other things.’”

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-england...age-to-patriots-fans-refuse-to-be-brainwashed

Beautiful. so, how about not taking the bait multiple threads?

Rodney is 100% right.

Those Pats teams never had an unfair advantage because recording defensive signals is LEGAL!!!!

It's all about how the information is analyzed, processed and applied.

Frmr Pats coaches can discredit him if they want but I do believe the primary job or Ernie Adams is to take statistical data and predict tendencies and trends. He does that for this team. Same way Bill James and others operate.

Teddy is the only one with big cojones at espitn.

The NFL is intentionally making it harder to be a Patriots fan...but I will not waver...through thick and thin it is in my blood since I was born. They are relentless in their pursuit...but I will not waver ...

"Believe what you see on the screen. When you see them win, when you see them make plays, when you see them win the Super Bowl last year, that’s what you need to believe."

Thank you Tedy

Teddy is my all time favorite Patriot! I wish he was not with ESPN and with another sports news outlet!
It's getting harder for me to understand why he stays with ESPNFL. It can't be a money thing, like Reiss. Tedy made good money and he seems like he was smart enough to manage it well. He is surrounded by people who hate NE over there. I mean, how do they address him off camera? Do they play nice? I just don't get it.

I love how Tedy, Willie and Rodney have all come out swinging over the rebirth of Spygate. This whole thing has become a joke.

It's good to have spies in enemy territory and they are even paying them too...Suckers.

It's getting harder for me to understand why he stays with ESPNFL. It can't be a money thing, like Reiss. Tedy made good money and he seems like he was smart enough to manage it well. He is surrounded by people who hate NE over there. I mean, how do they address him off camera? Do they play nice? I just don't get it.

My friend works for ESPN. He said he met Teddy Bruschi and had NO IDEA who he was. Mind you, my friend is not a sports guy and a huge liberal stoner hippy (we can't talk politics). My friend told me a lot of people who work at ESPN are Patriots fans, except for the analysts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST