PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tebow's last play -- what does it mean? (poll)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What did the playcall signify on that last Tebow TD pass? (not the result the call)

• It was an "FU" of sorts. "We're keeping Tebow on the roster."

Votes: 29 27.1%
  • It was a farewell (he's cut). Let the kid go out on a high (possibly last play ever in NFL).

Votes: 24 22.4%
  • Absolutely nothing. Nothing can be read into about Tebow's fate, anyway.

Votes: 54 50.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Star light star bright first new Tebow thread I see tonight. :bricks:

Can one un-make a team :confused3:

Last edited:
bradys washed up. its tebow time

whoa i have never been so manipulated by subtle internet trolling in my life, all 3 of my chins are trembling with fury right now and if i didn't have 72 pizza rolls to eat while i watch my favorite anime i'd write a treatise on why you are wrong and how i totally think you're seriously.

It meant 4 points more than settling for a field goal.

whoa i have never been so manipulated by subtle internet trolling in my life, all 3 of my chins are trembling with fury right now and if i didn't have 72 pizza rolls to eat while i watch my favorite anime i'd write a treatise on why you are wrong and how i totally think you're seriously.

Pizza Hut has large pizzas for $6.55 monday-thursday. lol.

These Tebow trolls are amusing.

It changed nothing. He was either on or off the team. Either way you aren't going to see much of him.

I would have liked to see his clip board holding style before answering the poll.

Re: Re: Tebow's last play -- what does it mean? (poll)

1. It was an "FU" of sorts. "We're keeping Tebow on the roster."

2. It was a farewell (he's cut). Let the kid go out on a high (possibly last play ever in NFL).

3. Absolutely nothing. Nothing can be read into about Tebow's fate, anyway.

I will go with #3,I think he could stick maybe, possibly but not anything to do with that play, that's just us being us, playing till the whistles blow.

It changed nothing. He was either on or off the team. Either way you aren't going to see much of him.

I agree it changed nothing -- I think you're misreading the question. Does it reveal a mindset, that he is either on or off? If you believe (as I do) that his fate was determined before that play call, does that play call reveal any insight into that fate.

It's like Schroedinger's Tebow -- does it reveall a quantum of information about whether there's a Dead Tebow or Live Tebow inside the box?

If he sticks, fine, if he doesn't then it is great that he ended on a high note and not an embarrassing one.

If it's one thing I've learned about having Tebow here it's that he himself is not really annoying at all...it's the relentless push of the media that bugs. And it's not nearly as bad here, IMO.

He is a winnah! Matt Cassel and Ryan Mallet are not making that play. Neither is that other guy who used to be the back-up.

Tebow makes the team!!!

Who gives a ****? Pats gave him a passing TD on, most likely, his last play in the NFL. Class organization. Class coaches. Nobody could ask for more :rocker:

Who gives a ****? Pats gave him a passing TD on, most likely, his last play in the NFL. Class organization. Class coaches. Nobody could ask for more :rocker:

I think it was for the Tebow fans. We hate horse-face and the Broncos with a passion. We hope Peyton never wins a playoff game and love to see Rex Ryan squirm... There are a lot of us out here and some, myself included, are now solid Pats fans, even when Tim gets cut. I am a Dolphins season ticket holder and have a Pats wheel cover on the back of my Jeep Wrangler living in South Fl. It ain't coming off. Go Pats!

You Tebow fans better not start crying for Tebow to start the next game if Brady has a bad game one week.. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore