PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tebow is back in the nfl

crownontherocks

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Nfl live say tebow is signing with houston.... Not sure if there saying he is signing or the predict he will sign sorry for the fast post i just saw tebow signs with houston
Mallet hoyer tebow lol

Is the wildcat making a comeback?

Good for him, hope he gets a real shot at it. Hoyer and Mallet are good, but certainly not Brady-level competition or anywhere close. I'm glad an NFL team is giving him a look again. Love him or hate him, he won games. And he probably is better than some of the "talent" in the league right now, even if you don't think he's starter material.

Not sure if he really signed or just predicting he will sign. I just caught it real quick saying tebow to houston

is he signing as a player or qb coach?

Is the wildcat making a comeback?

All three quarterbacks on the field at the same time.

VX0d1Ma.jpg

I call it the split-quarterback formation (sexier name pending)

Did he sign as a coach or as motivational speaker?

Would honestly like to see him get another shot. Very bizarre he never got another chance.

I have a feeling he was saying he was predicting. It would be on the net and tv. Sorry for the fast post.

That is a satirical article from November 2014.
Much of the NFL sounds like a satirical article. Take a look at the Suh or Sanchez contracts, or the deflategate reporting: indistinguishable from satire.

Nobody pointed out yet that all three were backups behind Tom Brady? Cassell, get in there!

There are very few left-handed quarterbacks because they face the left side when they prepare to throw, the plays have to be renamed and mirrored, and the hand-off by the center is different, too, requiring the quarterback to rotate the ball before he can throw it, causing a chance of a fumble.

Most coaches don't want to adjust for that.

Yeah but religion though.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back