TB12 Limited with knee injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

2000army

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
per Rappaport

It's still trending I think.:D

Patsfans displeasure of this play makes me want to see Josh Mcdaniels call the play again this season.:)

I remember Charlie Weiss calling this play, but I can't remember who threw the pass, but I do remember TB12 catching it wide open down the left sideline and rambling for a sizable gain. I'm not certain but he may have even scored on the play.

I remember Charlie Weiss calling this play, but I can't remember who threw the pass, but I do remember TB12 catching it wide open down the left sideline and rambling for a sizable gain. I'm not certain but he may have even scored on the play.

I remember a direct snap to HB pass to brady against Miami 2001 that got about 30?

Last edited:

It was Patrick Pass.

The hit brady took at the end of that play worried me for a minute. With any luck at all, they burry that dumb play
That's a play you consider running on 1st or 2nd. Not on 3rd or 4th where you're desperate to get the 1st down, hence Brady diving for it. Regardless, it should definitely be ditched.

Can one person be the GOAT QB and the WOAT WR at the same time?

Look, I don't care if it's telegraphing the play, just let Brady run the ball he's not a receiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back