PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TB12. Extended until 2023?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only assume many of the people who love Pat Patriot did not watch much football when that was the team logo. It was not emblematic of an NFL juggernaut prior to 1993, when the Elvis appeared.

Flying Elvis years: 24 seasons, 260-124, avg. season 10.8-5.2
Pat Patriot years: 33 season, 216-259, avg. season 6.5-7.8 (and that leaves out the one Super Bowl that Pat ever saw, in which he was monkey stomped at a biblical level).

Pat was great for an age when you really did not take any win for granted. I remember those days, and am not that nostalgic. I will suffer the throwback, but I do not yearn for its return.
Bring back Hugh Millen!!

Completely false. The older fans of the team love the Pat Patriot logo. And it is objectively great, while the FE logo is an absolute abomination and it sucks and looks silly. And I have watched the Pats, as all Boston teams, since 1974 and never missed a game the Pats played on TV, ever, unless it was blacked out and I was not at that game. (I usually was at the game with my dad usually I never missed them even if blacked out)

Pat Patriot is the teams true logo. FE is a sad, sad, embarassment.
Objective? Not sure you know what that word means.

I actually remember Gino Cappelletti and I think the Pat Patriot logos looked like ****.

Objective? Not sure you know what that word means.

I actually remember Gino Cappelletti and I think the Pat Patriot logos looked like ****.
because you are a fool

Flying Elvis represents the last 16 years of greatness.
When TFB retires change logo to what ever. jmo

I think Flying Elvis is here to stay for that reason, too, but we have seen that the Pats have no problem making tweaks while keeping the overall look the same (ie, changing the shadow-style numbers, changing the font of the team's name pretty drastically). As for me, I'd love just a change from a silver to white helmet, if nothing else. Really makes the colors pop, in my humble opinion.

oJQJB6ESwiBIE8xAUNLj_based%20alternate%20unis.jpg

WTH? Did YOU see Gino play? Did you see Jim Nance play? I did.
And I'm allowed to think that the old logo looks wretched. Because that's not something that's objective fact, it's SUBJECTIVE.

The more you know.

Pat Patriot was a dork. Flying Elvis kicks ass.

That is all.

Completely false. The older fans of the team love the Pat Patriot logo. And it is objectively great, while the FE logo is an absolute abomination and it sucks and looks silly. And I have watched the Pats, as all Boston teams, since 1974 and never missed a game the Pats played on TV, ever, unless it was blacked out and I was not at that game. (I usually was at the game with my dad usually I never missed them even if blacked out)

Pat Patriot is the teams true logo. FE is a sad, sad, embarassment.
Actual patriot fan is that you? It was bad enough when you went on the FE rants not being our "real logos" on one account. Making a second just to have someone agree with you is clinical....seek help.

Ok, well, you're a ****.
Fine, but you are consistently wrong about the Logo for some reason. You seem to keep saying that the FE is better than the Pat Patriot. FE is the number 32 ranked logo in the NFL and is a national embarrassment. Pat Patriot is considered and all time classic.

I just wanted to help you out and remind you that keep mistyping for some reason rochrist? I just want to help you along to get you back on track.

Fine, but you are consistently wrong about the Logo for some reason. You seem to keep saying that the FE is better than the Pat Patriot. FE is the number 32 ranked logo in the NFL and is a national embarrassment. Pat Patriot is considered and all time classic.

I just wanted to help you out and remind you that keep mistyping for some reason rochrist? I just want to help you along to get you back on track.
And yet, somehow, a number of people here (Pats fans all) disagree with you. It's almost as though it's SUBJECTIVE. Look it up.

I prefer Pat the Pat, but don't want it back. When i was a kid i wasn't a big fan, but it's a nostalgia thing. It's nice as a throwback, they make great hats. The Flying Elvis has seen such amazing success that I'm not looking for a change. One of the things about nostalgia is it goes away if brought back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST