PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TB12 60,000 yards

Status
Not open for further replies.
im guessing 80-90...
More than that. He played 18 years 14 in a dome. That's 112 home dome games. I imagine they played about the same number of road dome games.
There have been breakdowns of Brady and manning stats by dome and outdoors and Brady destroys him in both and the only way it ever was statistically close was manning playing half his games on a QB friendly arena.

Stafford will break the career passing yards record. he throws too much

Drew Brees at 27 had throw for 16766 yards. Matthew Stafford at 27 has already thrown for 25377 yards.

this was updated december of last year

Impressive. Honestly, I like Stafford and feel for the Lions. If I could think of two QBS I want to earn a ring, its Rivers and Stafford. Rivers is doubtful though.

I wonder how many more games PEDton got to play in domes than Brady? Is there such a statistic?

I think it has more to do with rushing yards + passing yards among many things. But either way wins will be what matters most.

I came here to specifically post that or one like it. hahaha

I'll post it anyways. Someone posted it on my facebook page.

15095007_10157700238830570_1105397598537504763_n.jpg

Yup. . Brees passes Manning and retires and Brady plays a year or 2 longer and takes the record into the sunset
Why are you sure Brady will be able to play a year or two longer than Brees who is two years younger than he is?

Why are you sure Brady will be able to play a year or two longer than Brees who is two years younger than he is?
It was more of an "ideal situation" post rather than factual/predictive.. sorry

Drew Brees at 27 had throw for 16766 yards. Matthew Stafford at 27 has already thrown for 25377 yards.

this was updated december of last year
no more calvin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand