Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSleevesPinkStripes

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Could it happen Sunday? 337+ will do it.. Sitting at 59,663 according to PFR

9tcqbr.jpg

NFL Career Passing Yards Leaders | Pro-Football-Reference.com

(sorry if this has already been posted , didn't see anything)

Last edited:
Probably. That SF D sucks and you know Brady loves to run it up after a loss.

11,000+ short of Manning. That would require Tom to play for at least another 3 seasons after this one.

Hopefully he can keep this up. I'd like to think that's not out of reach but he will be 42+ years old. That would be unbelievable.

11,000+ short of Manning. That would require Tom to play for at least another 3 seasons after this one.

Hopefully he can keep this up. I'd like to think that's not out of reach but he will be 42+ years old. That would be unbelievable.

It'd be nice to see Brady top Fivehead, but Brees will probably come out on top of the yardage game anyway. I can live with that.

passing yards dont mean anything.

the stat padder drew brees will eventually be number 1. nobody racks up more garbage yards than drew.
not even peyton.

well figure 2k more this year and 4+ the next 2, and he would pass it early in that 3rd year.
If so, the other question is whether Brees gets there first.

passing yards dont mean anything.

the stat padder drew brees will eventually be number 1. nobody racks up more garbage yards than drew.
not even peyton.
Well, they mean something, but not as much as other things

It'd be nice to see Brady top Fivehead, but Brees will probably come out on top of the yardage game anyway. I can live with that.
Yeah, I'm forced to agree. TDs as well. He's two years younger and 12 up on Tom now.

That's 34 miles!

The Boston Marathon 1.5x, or maybe Foxboro to Gloucester.

60,000 is an astronomical number. I remember when he reached 40,000 and was thinking, wow that's a lot.

well figure 2k more this year and 4+ the next 2, and he would pass it early in that 3rd year.
If so, the other question is whether Brees gets there first.
Yup. . Brees passes Manning and retires and Brady plays a year or 2 longer and takes the record into the sunset

60,000 is an astronomical number. I remember when he reached 40,000 and was thinking, wow that's a lot.

Not to go too far OT but I remember when Larry Bird got his 20,000th point and, after a very long standing ovation, took the mic when everyone calmed down and said, if I knew it was such a big deal I would have done it sooner. What a great line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back