PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"TB doesn't think like an ordinary GOAT" Rich Eisen

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Belichick sucks the oxygen out of every story' , ' It's unbelievable'

Hahaha. Rich compliments Bill for his handling of the press while the rest of the mediots walk around unlimitedly butthurt.

I needed to post this somewhere, and the "favorite Brady and Belichick records" thread is locked

tom-brady-has-made-it-to-the-super-bowl-44-26695722.png

This morning on ESPN radio, Jeremy Schaap was discussing Brady ....and to paraphrase...'If Brady hadn't won in '14 and '16, Peyton Manning would have owned the title GOAT while Brady would be the QB that hadn't won in 10 years'

Note: the main topic of his segment was the "ageless Tom Brady"

This morning on ESPN radio, Jeremy Schaap was discussing Brady ....and to paraphrase...'If Brady hadn't won in '14 and '16, Peyton Manning would have owned the title GOAT while Brady would be the QB that hadn't won in 10 years'

Don't understand this argument. It has always been Montana-Brady. I've never heard of Montana-Manning. How did manning suddenly come into this discussion? No doubt manning is a great QB but he's not in the goat discussion.

Also, if Manning had Belichick, he would have won 24 Super Bowls.

Don't understand this argument. It has always been Montana-Brady. I've never heard of Montana-Manning. How did manning suddenly come into this discussion? No doubt manning is a great QB but he's not in the goat discussion.

Peyton is routinely overrated when it comes to slotting him among the greats.

And if my aunt had nuts she'd be my uncle.

Here's another what if: What if Brady hadn't so thoroughly owned Peyton that they had to basically change the rules so you weren't allowed to cover the Clots playing style?

Let's see we're playing what if the Pats hadn't come back in the SB in 2014 and 2016... what if the Clots hadn't come back in that AFCCG?

What if Brady hadn't won those two.... hmmm what if he had won the ones against the Gintz?

I dunno what a Jeremy Schaap is, but he should just please be quiet edited. (That's what it says I you say "shut the F up.")

Actually, good new name for him. Jeremy Schup.

The 31 already fell off a cliff.

With apologies to the Saints.

I needed to post this somewhere, and the "favorite Brady and Belichick records" thread is locked

tom-brady-has-made-it-to-the-super-bowl-44-26695722.png
I wonder how many more of these types of things exist? Brady is just a GOAT on so many levels.

A lot of what ifs. If the what ifs were in our favor Brady would have won the Super Bowl every year. It gets ridiculous when people go so far as trying to change the past to fit their agenda.

Schaap was just transparently covering his own azz for massaging Peytie Pooch's nads all these years...and ****less ****'s mongo-moron kid seemingly has a very large hole in his objectivity wall...*cough*..Montana..*cough*

Also, if Manning had Belichick, he would have won 24 Super Bowls.

Wait, then Manning would be a system quarterback.

Also, if Brady had Manning's wife he'd have HGH in 2008 and it would be this whole big scandal, because Brady. And if Peyton had Brady's wife, he'd be eating avocado ice cream and trying real hard to work within the system. Maybe saying "good afternoon" to some 20-something when he sees him in the gym at 5:30 am.

A lot of what ifs. If the what ifs were in our favor Brady would have won the Super Bowl every year. It gets ridiculous when people go so far as trying to change the past to fit their agenda.

When Manning fans/Brady detractors start playing the "what if" game, I just point out that Brady is 2 bad calls (2006 PI, 2007 holding non-call) and a toe touch (Manningham 2011) away from quite possibly being 8-0 in Super Bowls as well as being the only QB in nfl history to have a 19-0 season.

That usually shuts them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes