PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TB 40

Status
Not open for further replies.

long distance

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
thought they could do better than an “Oat“ party . then again it is about Tom..

__

BTW - Gronk officially started the gift giving. He's giving him touchdowns. Well, it's a start.

What could be a good bd gift/wish for a man of 40 who (seemingly) has it all..?

Great collection of Tom stories from his bunch by Reiss:
Tom Brady at 40: Stories you've never heard

quote:
Rodney Harrison, Patriots safety, 2003-08: "This was when I first got to New England, we had become friends and we were in the weight room. I show up around 6:30 in the morning and he says to me, 'Good afternoon!' So the next day, I get the hint, and come in 15 minutes earlier. Same thing: He says, 'Good afternoon!' Then the next day it's 5:45 in the morning, and he makes sure to say it twice: 'Good afternoon! Good afternoon!' So I make it at 5:30 the next day and before he could say anything to me, I looked at him and said, 'Man, I don't give a damn what you say, Tom, I'm not coming in earlier than 5:30!' We both laughed at that."

Last edited:
I said it once, I will say it again: The perfect bday gift would be that elusive 6th SB ring. Two players have won five rings. ZERO players have won six superbowl rings. Tom Brady winning would both secure that history AND in my opinion put his superbowl count out of reach.

I said it once, I will say it again: The perfect bday gift would be that elusive 6th SB ring. Two players have won five rings. ZERO players have won six superbowl rings. Tom Brady winning would both secure that history AND in my opinion put his superbowl count out of reach.

Brady's legacy and the legacy of the Belichick Patriots are one and the same, my rooting interest is to see them push that envelope as far as possible. This type of excellence only comes around once in a lifetime so I want them to ride it out and create a legacy that simply won't be matched, and if they continue to perform at this level for another 3 years it will never be matched.

Great collection of Tom stories from his bunch by Reiss: Tom Brady at 40: Stories you've never heard

quote:
Rodney Harrison, Patriots safety, 2003-08: "This was when I first got to New England, we had become friends and we were in the weight room. I show up around 6:30 in the morning and he says to me, 'Good afternoon!' So the next day, I get the hint, and come in 15 minutes earlier. Same thing: He says, 'Good afternoon!' Then the next day it's 5:45 in the morning, and he makes sure to say it twice: 'Good afternoon! Good afternoon!' So I make it at 5:30 the next day and before he could say anything to me, I looked at him and said, 'Man, I don't give a damn what you say, Tom, I'm not coming in earlier than 5:30!' We both laughed at that."

These are fantastic! Of course I've heard about half of them :)

Great collection of Tom stories from his bunch by Reiss:
Tom Brady at 40: Stories you've never heard

quote:
This is the man some people in this forum think will be happy to voluntarily "ride off into the sunset" after this season.

Never. Brady has never willingly conceded a single snap of football to the backup and he's not about to start now. If he leaves in 2018, it'll be either Gisele putting her foot down in a "this is your last year or I'm divorcing you" kind of way, or Belichick running out of time on Garoppolo, having to make a decision to either make call now or stick with Brady until another replacement can be trained, not liking something about Brady's game in 2017 and making a tough call for the good of the franchise. TB12 is not gonna give it up on his own, no way, it's not like him.

Never. Brady has never willingly conceded a single snap of football to the backup and he's not about to start now. If he leaves in 2018, it'll be either Gisele putting her foot down in a "this is your last year or I'm divorcing you" kind of way, or Belichick running out of time on Garoppolo, having to make a decision to either make call now or stick with Brady until another replacement can be trained, not liking something about Brady's game in 2017 and making a tough call for the good of the franchise. TB12 is not gonna give it up on his own, no way, it's not like him.
1) Brady had said his wife supports him playing as long as he wants
2) running out of time on a backup QB would only be a morons reason to give away the GOAT

His current total of 5 will be exceeded at some point. This is why:

There most likely will not be a foil to the leagues wishes such as the TB12 and BB combo. Think about it. Gomer could have had at least 5 had TB and BB not been in his way. That I'm sure has infuriated the NFL.

No way the league or owners want Brady to be on top. Now they can't guarantee SBs but they can have a favorite son type become the GOAT. Right now I'd say it's a mix of Dax, Carr, and Mariotta. Winston is a bit behind and his shoplifting issue has caused him to fall back a bit.

Maybe I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong I just think back to the leagues infatuation with a Peyton, the rule changes etc to help him specifically. That will happen again and it's imperative for this team to put down those others for the next few years.

There most likely will not be a foil to the leagues wishes such as the TB12 and BB combo. Think about it. Gomer could have had at least 5 had TB and BB not been in his way. That I'm sure has infuriated the NFL.

No way the league or owners want Brady to be on top. Now they can't guarantee SBs but they can have a favorite son type become the GOAT. Right now I'd say it's a mix of Dax, Carr, and Mariotta. Winston is a bit behind and his shoplifting issue has caused him to fall back a bit.

Maybe I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong I just think back to the leagues infatuation with a Peyton, the rule changes etc to help him specifically. That will happen again and it's imperative for this team to put down those others for the next few years.

when sexual assault didn't stop them from making someone their golden boy, you think shoplifting will?

Whuh huh whuhhh?

I can understand the other 31 hate Brady/Belichick, but how the heck are they going to conspire to put someone else above him?

Whuh huh whuhhh?

I can understand the other 31 hate Brady/Belichick, but how the heck are they going to conspire to put someone else above him?

Peyton Manning. There's your answer.

bridal-shower-ideas-bridal-invitations-shower-invitations-bridal-shower-invitations-baby-shower-cakes-baby-shower-ideas-bridal-shower-knockout-funny-bridal-shower-cake-sayings-bridal-shower-wedding.JPG

(Retire already damn it!)

Peyton Manning. There's your answer.
Um, how in the world do you propose they put a retired QB with 2 SB's over Tom Brady, who already has 5, could get more, and will continue his assault on the record books?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft