PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tanguay = Dumb Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, forgive my ignorance but who is this Tanguay you speak of? The Hockey Player? Not from the Boston area so not knowing, please explain.

He's a sports host who seems to have either lost his mind or decided that going Felger (full on trolling of his audience) is the way to keep employed in the Boston area.

ok, forgive my ignorance but who is this Tanguay you speak of? The Hockey Player? Not from the Boston area so not knowing, please explain.

Ever stumble upon some crackhead huffing gas?

That's Tanguay.

actually, Tanguay is space alien for "the humans are returning another one of our bio-experiments back to its' place of origin...Planet Moron"...

tanger.png

man o' man is that disturbing

actually, Tanguay is space alien for "the humans are returning another one of our bio-experiments back to its' place of origin...Planet Moron"...

tanger.png

That's the smartest expression I've ever seen on Tanguay's face.

I turned on Patriots Wednesday and lo and behold that ****** was hosting it. I won't make that mistake again. Off it went, for good.

Borges, Felger, Tomase and many others have carved a niche in Boston Sports Media as being bombastic contrarians, and have profited mightily... the path that Tanguay is on is well worn... and might be a key to success for him..

The best we can do for him is ignore him, he might not go away but the controversies that fuel him might be minimized... he knows he will never be the "play by play" guy, so he needs to adjust his aspirations.

Borges, Felger, Tomase and many others have carved a niche in Boston Sports Media as being bombastic contrarians, and have profited mightily... the path that Tanguay is on is well worn... and might be a key to success for him..

The best we can do for him is ignore him, he might not go away but the controversies that fuel him might be minimized... he knows he will never be the "play by play" guy, so he needs to adjust his aspirations.
I know ive posted about this before but not quite from this angle. If you're a pats fan, if you watch the games, why would you listen to someone like tanguay trashing your team, or any other reporter trashing your team. It doesn't make sense to me that if i like something why would i watch or listen to someone bash the thing i like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft