IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
1481489919019.jpg

You should see his postgame interview

Last edited:
See ya, Aqib. Enjoy your post-New Year's golf game.

From the dude who tried to gouge a guy's eye out, and hauled down a Panthers WR by his face mask and didn't get tossed out of the SB.

Talib is a grade A a-hole outside of NE.

All receivers from all teams need to send the message that when you play on a dirty defense, you are going to have bullseyes on your knees. Dirty, sure, but legal. Ask TJ what he thinks of playing dirty.

Your own medicine tastes pretty nasty, huh Broncos?

Rational thinking in the commissioner's office would lead to a huge suspension for threatening off field violence against another player.

These chop blocks happen a few times per week across the league.

The only difference here is that Talib went apeshit and far beyond usual means to "defend" his teammate. He should've been ejected under the new rules. I hope the league reviews it and suspends him.

Also, the Broncos complaining about diving at the knees is rich.

These chop blocks happen a few times per week across the league.

The only difference here is that Talib went apeshit and far beyond usual means to "defend" his teammate. He should've been ejected under the new rules. I hope the league reviews it and suspends him.

Also, the Broncos complaining about diving at the knees is rich.

Yep. And not that I want to defend the Titans player but the close up shot on him doing the block makes it seem even worse because you don't see any context. Just by looking at the clip you'd think it was a cheap shot that happened away from the play. I am sure the chop block on Hightower last week didn't look much better.. except we didn't get a close up shot on that..

It's funny how the Broncos start whining about other teams being supposedly dirty as soon as things don't go their way.

That was an excellent block.

Talib plays like a rat, looks like a rat and sounds like a rat.

I didn't like him when he was here and I still don't like him. Cry me a river Talib.

Their season is going down the can anyway. Tuff toodles. Whiney beeitches

Yep. And not that I want to defend the Titans player but the close up shot on him doing the block makes it seem even worse because you don't see any context. Just by looking at the clip you'd think it was a cheap shot that happened away from the play. I am sure the chop block on Hightower last week didn't look much better.. except we didn't get a close up shot on that..

It's funny how the Broncos start whining about other teams being supposedly dirty as soon as things don't go their way.
....& as soon as we're about to play them:rolleyes:o_O

Threatening player to beat him. How many games suspended. Integrity?
Since his name isn't Butler or Logan, that would be zero.

The Broncos of the 80's and 90's made their living chop blocking defensive lineman's knees! Now they are against it? Next thing you know they will be complaining about other team making secret payoffs to players to get around the salary cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back