PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Take it for however you wanna take it... Jets will win the AFC East and the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Take it for however you wanna take it... Jets will win the AFC East and the Patri

dont listen to aqua.he doesnt know sh-t football or anything for that matter.

The day you say something like that and it's taken seriously is the day pigs fly out of my ass, turn into bacon and cook me a breakfast.

Re: Take it for however you wanna take it... Jets will win the AFC East and the Patri

The day you say something like that and it's taken seriously is the day pigs fly out of my ass, turn into bacon and cook me a breakfast.
dont look now because breafast is ready lol.do you really think anybody here takes anything you say seriously lol .your just like rodney dangerfield .you cant get no respect lol lol .not from anybody here :D

Well I guess it's the lack of arm strength that turns into those picks sixes.
this from the idiot who thinks he can evaluate terry Bradshaw a player hes never seen play other than watching some high lite film lmao.

Ill be back after week 1 just to say gg...

:) OK, see you then! It does take a real man to admit when he's wrong... I hope that you can do it.... other's haven't.

:) OK, see you then! It does take a real man to admit when he's wrong... I hope that you can do it.... other's haven't.

I hope that's not referring to me.

he thinks your a moron like everybody else

Last edited:

You have a guilty conscience or something Aqua?

Have you graduated to actually doing background research before you write your "blog?" Or are you still a know nothing off-the-cuff hack?

Man, I don't even know you... but I see you around the board. It doesn't seem to me that you run and hide the way folks I'm referring to do... I'm talking about the folks that show up right before a game... talk a lot of smack... and then are no where to be found after their squad loses.

If that's you... then I'm talking about you... but it doesn't seem to me that you do that.

Not trying to cause hard feelings with folks that contribute... I am trying to say to folks that might be trolling before their squad gets beat that if they say they're going to "check back in after the game" or "come back to rub our faces in it"... or some version thereof... they ought to come back and take their losses... we all had to do it for years (although I try not to post on other team's boards).

Man, I don't even know you... but I see you around the board. It doesn't seem to me that you run and hide the way folks I'm referring to do... I'm talking about the folks that show up right before a game... talk a lot of smack... and then are no where to be found after their squad loses.

If that's you... then I'm talking about you... but it doesn't seem to me that you do that.

Not trying to cause hard feelings with folks that contribute... I am trying to say to folks that might be trolling before their squad gets beat that if they say they're going to "check back in after the game" or "come back to rub our faces in it"... or some version thereof... they ought to come back and take their losses... we all had to do it for years (although I try not to post on other team's boards).

Alright good. I'm not a flaky fan who will only show up when the sun is shining.

Alright good. I'm not a flaky fan who will only show up when the sun is shining.
lol lol .no your not good and yes your flaky.you can add that to being a liar a welsher a cry baby and a racist .thats some list .

Last edited:

Wow... I'm shocked that DWC didn't come back 'round today.

Wow... I'm shocked that DWC didn't come back 'round today.
I think he did yesterday around 5-6 pm and admitted he was wrong.

this thread is good for a laugh.the jets are well on there way to being 0 and 2:rocker:

Maybe Mangina can get a reference from BB..........for this next job at IHOP.

this thread is good for a laugh.the jets are well on there way to being 0 and 2:rocker:

Correction

They are on their way to 0-3. I can't wait to see Jason Taylor and the Miami D to sack those poor suckers.

Correction

They are on their way to 0-3. I can't wait to see Jason Taylor and the Miami D to sack those poor suckers.
i stand corrected :rocker:

Haha, we get one of these threads every year don't we? Just fun to look back and laugh at the people who made them.

Bump.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

BTW, where is this troll? Oh he and aqwhaaaa! (BTW, love that play on his screen name who ever came up with it) must've found each other and are hiding under some bridge, huddled together and wiping the tears from one another's eyes as the realization about their team sinks in deeper and deeper with each passing week.

As far as Brady-Moss goes, I really dont feel Moss is the Moss from his days with the Vikings, and I just dont feel that Brady will take the league by storm like alot of NE fans think.

Care to reconsider?

Call me crazy all you want... Jets only finished 2 games behind the Pats last year for the AFC East... We are 10 times better this year with year 2 under Mangini that as a Jet fan, it's not even funny. Just dont think that you all will run away with this division... Because i'm telling you now... Jets will be the AFC East champions... It's then up to the Pats to fight for the Wilcard. Last year we had to fight for the wild card and win 3 games str8 to make the playoffs... This year it's the Patriots turn.

You are crazy to think Mangina will even last the season. We will clinch the division in Buffalo next month.

Wow, this could be the worst prediction ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back