PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

take a break

I would love to see a prime Randy Moss on our team again. For more than just the 2 or 3 years. 2007 was so incredibly fun.

Outside Tom, Gronk & Jules:

1642608995190.jpeg

Not as talented as other pats CB1s but Butler was one of the greatest competitors to wear a pats uniform. Competitive in coverage & would hit like a truck in run defense. People forget he was in coverage on the 3rd down that forced the falcons to punt rather than kick a FG.

1642609144136.jpeg

BJGE Didnt fumble & was good at getting positive yards. A dependable RB that started out as 5th on the depth chart as an UDFA.

1642609318137.jpeg

Rodney was a hard hitting SS with great coverage ability & a heck of a leader. He should be in the HOF & he would be so good in the modern game playing dime LB IMO.

oh god, top 5.......going to exclude brady, just because he's brady

mosi.....edledude......grogan....hannah....gronk

(breaking my own rules)

excluding brady and bb
1 bledsoe
2 ty law
3 randy moss :( frown cuz he never got a ring here

(started following in 94)

untitled-png.40133

Growing up.. and as an adult

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 0
  • 12109320.jpeg
    12109320.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
As the Bills fans used to chant for practically an entire game, especially the women Bills fans, "Brady is a lady."

I had to point out to them that the most effeminate player in NFL history was also the best player in NFL history.

Outside Tom, Gronk & Jules:

View attachment 40121

Not as talented as other pats CB1s but Butler was one of the greatest competitors to wear a pats uniform. Competitive in coverage & would hit like a truck in run defense. People forget he was in coverage on the 3rd down that forced the falcons to punt rather than kick a FG.

View attachment 40122

BJGE Didnt fumble & was good at getting positive yards. A dependable RB that started out as 5th on the depth chart as an UDFA.

View attachment 40124

Rodney was a hard hitting SS with great coverage ability & a heck of a leader. He should be in the HOF & he would be so good in the modern game playing dime LB IMO.
Butler is a great one. Obviously his pick in SB49 was amazing but I loved his career here. He was the scrappy overachiever who gave every ounce of his ability out on the field.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back