PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tailgate Yahoo Group

SoCal Bong

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I've created a Patriots Tailgate Yahoo Group

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/PatsTG/

If you are planning to attend any Patriots road games and are interested in meeting up with other Patriots fans to tailgate you should definitely join this group.

We'll also discuss travel and ticket purchasing options.

I see the focus of this group being the 2008 West Coast road games (San Diego, Seattle, Oakland & San Francisco) but we can definitely use it to discuss any road games.

Last edited:
Barry, I know it's early, but are you planning on going to the Oakland game next season? I've got a guy here at work who can get group tickets to the raiders game in the club level I believe. Have been thinking of setting something up. You think anyone else in the OCPF/NOCPF will be up for it?

(strength in numbers sounds like a good idea in raider nation, know what I mean?)

Barry, I know it's early, but are you planning on going to the Oakland game next season? I've got a guy here at work who can get group tickets to the raiders game in the club level I believe. Have been thinking of setting something up. You think anyone else in the OCPF/NOCPF will be up for it?

(strength in numbers sounds like a good idea in raider nation, know what I mean?)

The Raiders game is one that I've been on the fence about even wanting to attend just because we know what fans of opposing teams face when going there. I've been to a few Raiders games and its always ugly.

The Club seats are the most expensive in the stadium but they are also the most isolated so yeah there might be interest. I doubt there would be many people willing to commit to purchase those tickets before knowing when the game will be scheduled (which we won't know until April). Anyway email me directly and you can tell me more.

Thanks

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back