Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
If the Pats beat Miami next week, it'll be their first AFCE sweep since 2012 and third in BB's tenure.

If the Pats beat Miami next week, it'll be their first AFCE sweep since 2012 and third in BB's tenure.
Most people don’t realize this. They seem to assume that it happens all of the time.

IIRC it has been the Dolphins who are usually the obstacle as Brady has only swept Miami 4 times....(2003,2007,2011,2012)

Most people don’t realize this. They seem to assume that it happens all of the time.
Yup, it almost NEVER happens and is quite an achievement -- beating the three teams that know you best twice in the same season.

IIRC it has been the Dolphins who are usually the obstacle as Brady has only swept Miami 4 times....(2003,2007,2011,2012)

The last time Miami won in Foxborough vs. Brady was??? I can only remember the game Cassell "threw away" in '05 and the Wildcat game in '08....

In fact, I don't think the Fish have beaten Brady in Foxborough ever???

The last time Miami won in Foxborough vs. Brady was??? I can only remember the game Cassell "threw away" in '05 and the Wildcat game in '08....

In fact, I don't think the Fish have beaten Brady in Foxborough ever???

Wasn’t there a game at the end of the regular season where bb rested a bunch of guys?

Wasn’t there a game at the end of the regular season where bb rested a bunch of guys?
He did in week 17 of 2015 vs BUF, but you may be referring to a different year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back