PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Superbowl Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry didn't mean to offend. even with the new rule must have both feet in bounds you would of thought one of the 3 az cards defenders would of grabbed his footand pushed him out of bounds.

I wish we would have had these refs for last years SB. The Eli to Tyree pass would of never had counted because they would of called the lineman that was holding Seymour for about 10 seconds.

The NFL wanted our team to lose. I will go to my grave believing that.
We wouldn't have received any help from the Refs, IMO. All of the calls that were called against the Cardinals would have been called against us instead.

Last edited:
You know, we heard all year about how officials are evaluated and the best go to the SB. How did we get THIS crew?

its the same crew which called the ne-phl SB .

Yea baby! SIX TIME Super Bowl champs!! :D

that is true. hopefully here in abq soooooooooooo many squealer fans

sorry didn't mean to offend. even with the new rule must have both feet in bounds you would of thought one of the 3 az cards defenders would of grabbed his footand pushed him out of bounds.

not only that...holmes had just had a big catcha nd run and missed an easy TD,,shouldnt 2 defenders been just draped over him all the time ?

How much did Roethlisberger climb this ladder?

Brady
-
-
-
Peyton Manning
-
-
-
-Roethlisberger

just heard tom jackson compare roeth to another #7

Brady
-
-
-
-Roethlisberger
-
-Peyton Manning
-
-
-

(But I hate Manning anyway and at least now it's one more thing we can give Colts fans a hard time about :D)

How much did Roethlisberger climb this ladder?

Brady
-
-
-
Peyton Manning
-
-
-
-Roethlisberger

he is not a conventional pocket passer so hard to compare but he can make plays with defenders draped over him and avoid sacks which not may can do.he is good at what he does.

I'm guessing Elway :rolleyes:

sorry if this has already been mentioned, but hey, they are 85 pages on this thread already. There has been alot of talk about poor officiating during the game in this thread which favored the Steelers. Which I agree with, but I have not seen anyone mention the worst call of all during the game. After the game winning TD by Holmes, when they were reviewing the TD, they showed Holmes using the ball as a prop during his celebration. Now correct me if I am wrong, but isnt that an automatic 15 yard penalty on the kickoff? I think having an extra 15 yards and having the ball around their 40 would have benefited the Cards. Call me crazy. It might not have made a difference, but again, I thought thats an automatic penalty.

sorry if this has already been mentioned, but hey, they are 85 pages on this thread already. There has been alot of talk about poor officiating during the game in this thread which favored the Steelers. Which I agree with, but I have not seen anyone mention the worst call of all during the game. After the game winning TD by Holmes, when they were reviewing the TD, they showed Holmes using the ball as a prop during his celebration. Now correct me if I am wrong, but isnt that an automatic 15 yard penalty on the kickoff? I think having an extra 15 yards and having the ball around their 40 would have benefited the Cards. Call me crazy. It might not have made a difference, but again, I thought thats an automatic penalty.

Terry McCauley saw it and looked the other way...............Terry didn't want to put his Steelers in a hole...........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back