PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl Pre Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking back to that first SB vs the Bears in '86....damn, we ave come a long way....!!! :D:D

The Boston Red Sox Globe wants you to think so (behold the power of mass media to manipulate), but a couple facts will set you straight.

76% of all TV's in New England was tuned into the Pats vs. Chiefs AFCC game. Red Sox couldn't even touch half of that in their wildest dreams.

Thrilling Patriots-Chiefs AFC Championship Draws Massive TV Ratings

I don’t know anyone; even those who dislike football, who won’t be watching.

Did I get it? Lol

What’s the difference between a Cat and
A complex sentence? Complex sentences have a pause at the end of a clause. Cats have claws on the ends of their paws.

You left verse 8 off, which I’m not going to repeat ;)

Find a Ram without blemish and offer it as a burnt offering.

Writings of saint Thomas.

Jesus said to his disciples: “ look, a man is carrying around a ram. They said;” perhaps he is going to eat it. Jesus said: he will not eat it until he kills it and it becomes a corpse”.
They said there is no other way he can do it.

Jesus said: be sure to find rest for yourselves otherwise one day you will become a corpse and be eaten.

Hard core stuff from that entire book

Last edited:
Last time the Patriots had a turnover free SB was in 01. That's crazy when you think of it.
All this no turnover stuff is usually wishful thinking. It is the SB, the defenses are better, the windows are tighter, the effort on defense is insane. Plus the offense is trying to make plays. It is nice to not have any, try to avoid them at crucial moments, but it is how you respond after them that is critically important.

Picking up mac n cheese, burnt ends and jalapeno poppers from our friends bbq food truck then headed to the party. Any Denver folks on this board are welcome to join. First drink on me. Downtown Denver. Ill pm you the location.

What are we thinking the over/under on extra curriculars between Peters and Edelman will be?

Seeing Ram fans flashing LA with their hands/fingers but it looks like an L for loser, so Loser A-holes?

edelman will have a hall of fame clinic going on today

What are we thinking the over/under on extra curriculars between Peters and Edelman will be?
Has Edelman only faced him once? The 2015 playoffs - had 10 grabs on one foot I believe

All this no turnover stuff is usually wishful thinking. It is the SB, the defenses are better, the windows are tighter, the effort on defense is insane. Plus the offense is trying to make plays. It is nice to not have any, try to avoid them at crucial moments, but it is how you respond after them that is critically important.

I think it depends on the "type" of turnover as well. For instance, Graham made a heck of a play last year. That's not an unforced error. It's definitely a forced error. And I don't even think that is Brady's "worst" turnover in a SB. I think it was the 2nd pick in SB 46. Patriots had the momentum. Unfortunately Brady just threw up a prayer that was easily picked. I think that was a turning point in the game. SB 38 was a bad pick. But Brady made up for it. Same with SB 49 & 51.

Seeing Ram fans flashing LA with their hands/fingers but it looks like an L for loser, so Loser A-holes?

They exist? I don't think the Patriots have played a team with such a weaker fanbase in recent memory. Atlanta maybe? Say what you want about New York & Philly fans (Both can be ruthless). But at least they are passionate about their teams. They won't stop paying attention during difficult times.

Watching 2 Bills....

Another AMAZING Belichick quality : he has kept this going for SO long. He is the Beatles and he keeps Yoko under wraps... how the HELL does Belichick keep this going for two decade since ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes