PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Super Bowl Game Day Pregame/Game Thread (Eagles vs Chiefs)

Can’t wait till the league bans that Eagles rugby scrum short yardage formation because NFL.

The biggest takeaway for me in this game is KC’s offensive line giving up 0 sacks against a stacked Eagles front that put up the most sack numbers in the season. Game was won in the trenches.

I've been really patient with @MAC10, and was surprised when I clicked back in here and saw we were still having this discussion, given that he and I already hashed it out last night. I will say if you're a Patriots fan and you're promoting the Patriots as cheaters and tearing down Brady's legacy, especially for a guy who made us relevant for two decades, it may be time to find another bandwagon to hop on - because that absolutely will not be permitted to continue here moving forward.
He has a Mahomes pfp and always attacks Brady and his legacy. In another thread he said "I love trolling others".

He's a troll

The biggest takeaway for me in this game is KC’s offensive line giving up 0 sacks against a stacked Eagles front that put up the most sack numbers in the season. Game was won in the trenches.
It helped that the playing surface was trash and that mugging by the Chiefs OL went uncalled.

It helped that the playing surface was trash and that mugging by the Chiefs OL went uncalled.
This exactly. It was a free for all in the trenches yet the refs called a 0.0000000001 second hold on the most critical play of the game. You won't find a more obvious example of biased officiating. Except for the refs letting slide O'Hara choking out Seymour on the helmet catch play.

Talk about too much information. :rofl:

Football Stinks GIF by FC Augsburg 1907

Part of the script.
And with these mysterious expedited play reviews, the NFL has even more control over the script playing out the way they want.

Maybe cover the WIDE Fecking OPEN receivers on the previous (2) possessions before you ***** and moan about a holding call. You people sound like Raiders fans who are still complaining about the Tuck Rule. Glad the Chefs won. Those Eagles fans got what they deserved for the most part. Tough Situation.

She needs to STFU KC was always a favorite

20230215_093301.jpg

Well said JE11.

Well said JE11.

The rules do not change for each game, regardless. See a penalty, call a penalty. Unless they're all looking at the sky a la Ben Dreith, there are enough officials on the field and in the sky to catch the infractions.

Looking ta the game as a whole, had the refs flagged for blatant OL holding alone this call would not have had the impact it did.

I know the refs do a weekly review of their previous game - start hammering tem for the blatant misses.

Well said JE11.

Have to disagree with JE11 here. I still don't see a hold that would have been called a penalty 999 out of 1000 times. So in how the refs actually call it, it is not a hold.

Really if that was a hold, there are worse holding infractions at minimum a hundred times a game.

If that was a hold, basically anytime a DB lays a hand on a WR, it should be considered a hold or defensive interference. By JE11 and Bradberry's definition, there should be dozens of these penalties dished out each game.

The NFL is just getting pathetic. I don't know if I can even watch another SB again.

I only bothered to watch the SB starting at halftime this year. And even the halftime show was boring. The only thing interesting was debating whether Rihanna was pregnant, fat, or still had a postbirth tummy.

I didn't like the Giants O lineman choking Pats D lineman allowing Eli to make a pass for a Giants win, or Gronk and Hogan getting mugged in the PatsPhilly SB. But I understood it, as the refs put their whistles away and the players still had a chance to make plays.

The ticky tacky calls and phantom calls at crucial stages of a game and most especially the SB I absolutely hate cause now the refs/NFL are deciding the winners with these penalties.

Last edited:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back