PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Super Bowl Game Day Pregame/Game Thread (Eagles vs Chiefs)

The entire (intelligent) NFL world knows that holding call was BS. He barely contacted him with an open hand, there was NO grab, tug, turn, effect whatsoever. It was as obvious of a league meddling as you ever need to see. I'm glad Olsen was not shy about saying what any 30yr NFL watcher like myself knows - in that situation, you can't call something so negligible. The Playoffs need a head Ref in the booth to overrule stupidity.

Bro, KC scored on every possession on the second half

I wonder if Philly's coordinators got distracted during the past two weeks taking interviews for HC gigs. The Colts are about to name the Eagles OC as their HC - that news came out today.

Fo0Pv8DXsAA4QFc

They are 3-3 head-to-head. Two games went to OT, one was decided on a Dee Ford offsides call. Just stop. Mahomes is way more talented than Brady.
Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning are better QB's than Brady too.

Are they greater?

Talent means nothing.

Results are all that matter.

Objectively, that was a classic game with an awful ending.

The entire (intelligent) NFL world knows that holding call was BS. He barely contacted him with an open hand, there was NO grab, tug, turn, effect whatsoever. It was as obvious of a league meddling as you ever need to see. I'm glad Olsen was not shy about saying what any 30yr NFL watcher like myself knows - in that situation, you can't call something so negligible. The Playoffs need a head Ref in the booth to overrule stupidity.
It was holding but should not have been called at that point in SB

Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning are better QB's than Brady too.

Are they greater?

Talent means nothing.

Results are all that matter.

Objectively, that was a classic game with an awful ending.

As a Chiefs fan, if you don't know that Mahomes is better than Rodgers and Manning then I can't help you.

Someone ban the troll. He waits until the end of the game and picks up where he left off weeks ago. Patsfans was enjoyable. Now he's back and immediately derailed the Superbowl thread. He'll derail practically every thread he posts in. No one wants him. No one.

Why because he runs around like a headless chicken behind an o-line protecting his ass well?

Ah yeah what a guy.

Hurts was pretty amazing tonight also. Composed, poised, tough. Can run like a bull and is an excellent passer.
does not throw picks, great attitude and a great leader.
BB and his scouts passed over him when Pats desperately needed a QB to pick Kyle Duggar.

I'm sure no other SB winner ever has gotten away with crap before. Your butthurt is palpable.

And Brady can't beat Eli. You keep bringing up stupid things, I'll do the same.

You're on the wrong board. You know Patrick ain't in that Convo yet and here you are dying on that hill.

The penalty ruined a top 5 superbowl for me.
You don't throw that flag in that moment.
In the end though Eagles have nobody to blame but themselves

And the ref

View attachment 49947
This is where the ball landed in the EZ. There is no chance that the minor contact by Bradberry cost Smith-Schuster than much ground. That was never going to be a TD….and that was also not an intentional throw away by Mahomes because he saw the hold (as some have tried to argue).

I said the same thing several pages ago: the pass was uncatchable, the hold was far from blatant.

They are 3-3 head-to-head. Two games went to OT, one was decided on a Dee Ford offsides call. Just stop. Mahomes is way more talented than Brady.
Brady completely owns Mahomes when it matters. The book is closed. Brady > Mahomes

Eagles defense was booty cheeks, that's supposed to be the strength of their team and they just folded 2nd half.

You're on the wrong board. You know Patrick ain't in that Convo yet and here you are dying on that hill.

I never said he was. He's got probably 12-15 years left to get a few more chips. But in five years, he's had 2 regular season MVP, 2 SB MVPs, and has never lost a playoff game outside of the SB or AFCCG. That's damn good.

Oh, and he broke the curse of an MVP not winning the SB in the same year.

Brady completely owns Mahomes when it matters. The book is closed. Brady > Mahomes

And the same can be said of Eli or Foles over Brady. Let me guess - those losses don't count!

I never said he was. He's got probably 12-15 years left to get a few more chips. But in five years, he's had 2 regular season MVP, 2 SB MVPs, and has never lost a playoff game outside of the SB or AFCCG. That's damn good.

Oh, and he broke the curse of an MVP not winning the SB in the same year.
Yeah he's the best QB in the planet by a wide margin but he has a loong way to go. I don't like the acting hurt though

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back