PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Super Bowl discussion thread (Poll)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who will win?

• Queefs

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • Niners

Votes: 38 39.2%
  • Ray Lewis killed a guy

Votes: 34 35.1%

• Total voters
They had 2nd and 5 at the Chiefs 35 with 2:00 remaining. A normal coach, with more than 5 brain cells, would have done everything to bleed the clock, RUN, and try to kick a winning FG. Instead they pass twice and they neither got the first down nor they spent any time.

If Shanahan ran against us, we would never have had the time come back.

He's an arrogant imbecile. He has cost his teams 3 SB wins due to his impossibly bad decision making with the win in their grasp.
This is 1000% correct. I think Shanahan really blew it tonight. I do not think he is arrogant or an imbecile, but now he has:
1. Lost to the pats as OC when up by 25 points
2. Lost twice to the Chiefs in SB when winning in the fourth quarter

Where was Olivia Culpo?

The 49ers wasted a lot of energy in the 1st half with all their celebrating. They were too amped up. Heck, Greenlaw blew out his ACL jumping up and down like a moron.

If I was SF I take a look at firing Kyle. Dude is a bona fide loser
Dude is given probably the best roster in the nfl year after year and keeps blowing it

If this game doesnt make it easier to draft a QB then not sure what will convince people, all that crazy talent SF had couldnt overcome their average at best QB play and suspect coaching/playcalling

they only have a dynasty cause brady and the pats has left the stage.

We are on to the draft and FA signings.

Welcome to the club, 49ers. Oh I bet you "feel like the defense was wasted this season"? - get in line.
That's what stunned me.

Their D played well. They were exhausted like Atlanta was a few years ago.

That offense let their D down. Mahomes didn't play like his usual self. Yet...you can't let him hang around.

Don’t know if you remember, but I had my doubts about him from his very first snap in Miami. You kept preaching patience every time I brought it up . He lacked composure, panicked too easily and remember saying he lacked sangfroid and folks jump on me. What Insaw was not something you can teach or coach out of. It was something about a man who was out of his league and had already over achieved to get to where he was and to expect more was just castles in air.
Had it not been for that first season and some of the moments he had, I would have been with you but he did some good things and showed flashes. The problem was he wasn't a finisher and he proved to be mentally weak when the going got tough. But with a young QB, you have to see it through to make sure.

Same with the people who loved Zappe and then dropped off when he faltered. I gave him the benefit of the doubt also because for a while, he wasn't an error repeater and seemed to be a guy who learned from his mistakes. I was hoping either guy could be "good enough" to buy them time to keep drafting and bringing guys in. Unfortunately, both proved unable to do that.

If that's the last KC championship then I don't care.

Unfortunately I think they're basically a shoe-in for another.

True, but unlike Brady, Mahomes isn't going to have Reid for the long-haul. That's a significant loss when he does walk away. And if the rumors are true, that could happen as early as this offseason.
I don't know how fast Reid will retire. He basically waited his whole career to get a guy like Mahomes and now he has him. He's probably having the time of his life winning on easy mode right now and building up his legacy. If he starts showing slippage maybe, but if I'm him, I'm riding this thing until the wheels fall off.

I don't know how fast Reid will retire. He basically waited his whole career to get a guy like Mahomes and now he has him. He's probably having the time of his life winning on easy mode right now and building up his legacy. If he starts showing slippage maybe, but if I'm him, I'm riding this thing until the wheels fall off.

We all lost respect for this **** tonight with how he handled the Kelce situation

these Andy Reid retirement rumors are probably from the same book as the "growing disconnect" from the 2012ish season with Brady and the Pats....after which they went on to win 3 more SB & sign about three more contract extensions

Geez, Kelce. I wonder what kind of stimulants he's on.

If that's the last KC championship then I don't care.

Unfortunately I think they're basically a shoe-in for another.
They are no shoe-in if Kelce retires ...

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back