PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Super Bowl discussion thread (Poll)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who will win?

• Queefs

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • Niners

Votes: 38 39.2%
  • Ray Lewis killed a guy

Votes: 34 35.1%

• Total voters
Chiefs have been terrible and they are being handed the game. Worst super bowl in a long time?
Mahomes and Kelce played like ****…9’ers D came to play but Shanahan and his OC have called a horrible game and their offense is anemic

Fire shanahan.

****ing embarrassing

If SF cant pull this out, KS will get ****ted on heavily but I am glad the myth of bargain bin QBs can win the big one will be over

Spagnuolo > Belichick
as d coordinator

BB did shut down Peyton early on and the rams o and the bills early 90s juggernaut offense. They're both great.

Shanahan being his usual self in this game so far. It’s his 5th or however many times in the Super Bowl as a coordinator or HC and it’s always the same ****

I was nervous about Detroit winning the nfcc because I didn’t trust them at all but if you think about it sf hasn’t looked good in any playoff game

Mahomes and Kelce played like ****…9’ers D came to play but Shanahan and his OC have called a horrible game and their offense is anemic
Lol are we really surprised?

It’s a SB win but he’s been pretty mid
Doesn't matter, when you have all the stats and multiple rings already you get full credit for winning any Super Bowl no matter how bad you played.

That's just how it works.

This is the worst. 49ers have had their heads up their butts all game. So undisciplined. That's on the coaches and the players. Act like you've been there before Kyle.
Well he kinda is acting like he’s been there before since the Falcons. Choking

Chiefs got this one in the bag. Momentum shifted to them at exactly the right time.

If you dont have a real QB then you look like SF tonight, had a lead and couldnt do piss all with it

Did all the air go out of Pudry's arm? That pass wasn't even close!

Save the ground and pound with two minutes left in Q3 and down 3. Sure.

Come on Purdy. Need a TD drive here. Believe in you.Still time.

I was nervous about Detroit winning the nfcc because I didn’t trust them at all but if you think about it sf hasn’t looked good in any playoff game
Starting to wonder how Detroit would of done here after reading that.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back