PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Super Bowl discussion thread (Poll)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who will win?

• Queefs

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • Niners

Votes: 38 39.2%
  • Ray Lewis killed a guy

Votes: 34 35.1%

• Total voters
Niners need to settle down, way too many penalties

I don't know who is going to run out of steam first. The Chiefs defense from getting beat up or the 49ers offense/defense/special teams from celebrating after every play and being jacked up.

Just a field position battle so far. 49ers are lucky that early turnover didn't turn into points.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
2 drives, how many points for SF?
Points are what matters but the only thing stopping the 49ers is flags and a fumble. The Chiefs D us like Swiss cheese

Reactions: Ian
Why are all the ads aimed at eight-year-olds?

49ers are beating themselves. Defense need a TO.

yes!!!! keep up the pressure on that ****ing frog

I don't know who is going to run out of steam first. The Chiefs defense from getting beat up or the 49ers offense/defense/special teams from celebrating after every play and being jacked up.
If SF will run AT KC, they willwear them out. F the razzle dazzle.

8 years in Canada says he shouldn't be included in your list...
Your opinion is supported by overwhelming reality about Flutie's career trajectory, and 'conventional wisdom'.

It can only be contradicted by acceptance of the overwhelmingly absurdly stupid and ridiculous treatment of Doug, which if applied to literally anyone, Brady, Montana, or any of his inferior peers in the 90's, would have landed all of them in obscurity.

That Flutie instead rewrote the record book north of the border was no surprise to anyone paying attention (like me), and he did it for a third of the $1 million the Patriots paid Hugh Millen. It only gets sickeningly worse when one opens one's eyes to the atrocity of benching Flutie, at the end of a season in which he was primarily the reason the team was in position to compete for a championship, in favor of Tony Eason and Rob Johnson.

My assertion regarding Flutie is almost universally treated as I would be if I stated all the things insurance salesman Tom Brady could and would have done if an NFL team ever gave him a legitimate chance.
I'd scratch Plunkett from the list as well... seen enough of him to say "not a fan"...
On or off the field? Not Jim's fault the only person smart enough to pick him up after he got himself killed trying to elevate the otherwise moribund Pats & 49ers above mediocrity. The stats do support the ridiculous commonly held belief that those Raiders teams 'carried' him to those two titles.

Never In A Million Years would those teams have won it all with Pastorini, Wilson or Stabler.

Personally he's always been a stand up class guy, and he overcame serious family challenges growing up and worked his ass off to be in the eyes of many the best college player they'd ever seen. Has Stanford won a Rose Bowl without Jim the last century?

Pachecho was selected by the Chiefs with the 251st pick in the draft. Talk about finding talent late!

Maybe repeat of super bowl 55... :whistle:

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back