PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl 57 PreGame Discussion: Chiefs vs. Eagles (Andy Reid bowl)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who will win Super Bowl 57?

• Eagles

Votes: 60 74.1%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 21 25.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody is complaining about the refs bro

It's trending on twitter lol I didn't watch the game to see why

ok, but not a single person on this forum was complaining in the 2018 AFCCG when Chris Jones hit Brady in the shoulder and was called for roughing the passer…it was a key penalty too. Timmy fans: it different!

ok, but not a single person on this forum was complaining in the 2018 AFCCG when Chris Jones hit Brady in the shoulder and was called for roughing the passer…it was a key penalty too. Timmy fans: it different!
No **** this is a Patriots forum what you expect?

WWE-esque. You've got Romo weaving all sorts of hyperbolic, undeserved superlatives about Mahomes to feed the gullible, mostly low IQ audience across America, while the refs are doing their absolute best to sway the game in one direction through a dozen favorable calls/no-calls, and even other slimy trickery like that Bengals' 3rd down stop being nullified. That wasn't a coincidence in who it benefited.
I don't understand why people aren't highlighting the fact that not only did he not blow his whistle once, he didn't keep blowing it and run into the middle of play waving his hands.

We've all seen refs stop plays. They blow their whistle repeatedly and run straight to the line of scrimmage to stop play while wildly waiving their hands. Yes they pulled some wide angle shot showing this guy seemingly attempting to stop play. But after waiving his hands briefly this guy did nothing and waited for the outcome before pressing forward with the stoppage.

If you were trying to effect an outcome it seems like a dirty, last resort trick you'd save for... what a coincidence.. the last few minutes in a tight game on third and long.

I like the eagles too.
KC sustained lots of injuries and we know mahomes is not going to be 100% his ankle still bothering him. He will have plenty of time to recover.

That eagles defense is a beast. They can generate lots of pass rush. The eagles running game is way better than KC.
Also, sack mahomes one or two times and that ankle will start bothering him soon enough. He won’t be as mobile.

The chiefs got valdes-scantlin who had a very good game. But outside of him, they only have Kelce being reliable. JuJu was banged him, but he will return for sure.

Double up Kelce and you should see an easy game for the Eagles.

I’m also thinking this will be a blowout. I doubt this will be a close game. Im getting the same vibes from the Seattle vs Denver SB.

If the eagles o-line shuts down the KC pass rush then you can expect a big day for for Hurts. But also Hurts is the type of QB that is mobile, he will beat you with his arm first and legs second.

You got no shot.
Been watching the Eagles all season. Used to live there and the wife is from there. The Eagles have no weaknesses. The Chiefs certainly do. Take the Eagles to cover the spread.
The Bengals OL issues finally caught up to them.

The Eagles OL has 3 pro bowlers on it and is a fortress.

Everybody is complaining about the refs bro

It's trending on twitter lol I didn't watch the game to see why
That includes Florio, Barstool, Simmons and many others. It was a badly officiated game. The NFL has to pay its refs full time so someone else can’t.

This checks out. I've seen the way Mahomes waddles. Shuffling his feet like he's worried it's going to fall out.
His movements are actually... Peculiar.

Mahomes flopped. Still should have been called, but there were a lot of holding and other penalties not called against KC.

Seattle vs Denver 2.0. or Tampa vs. KC 2.0. If they can keep it close maybe they lose 2007 Style and at least give us a game

Burrow and Mahomes made throws that Corky Mac could never pull off.

Bengals had 3rd and 3 and went deep to Higgins doubled was a dumb call.

It's disappointing the Chiefs are in the Super Bowl with their mediocre roster.

I'll take the Eagles to finish them off.
Just another example of how beneficial it is having great coaching and a great QB can be for a team... we experienced it for 2 decades... no matter what the Chiefs or any other NFL team does no one will ever replicate the success we had!

Can't be mad at the Chiefs, we were that same hated team not that long ago.. these 2 teams had the best records all season long so no suprise they are in the superbowl!

Burrow and Mahomes made throws that Corky Mac could never pull off.

Bengals had 3rd and 3 and went deep to Higgins doubled was a dumb call.
Mac can make every NFL throw he needs to make.. now that he's not going being given defensive play calls in his helmet.. I expect Mac 10 to return to form and play much better..

Just another example of how beneficial it is having great coaching and a great QB can be for a team... we experienced it for 2 decades... no matter what the Chiefs or any other NFL team does no one will ever replicate the success we had!
Word

Reid had Donavan McNabb and Alex Smith and could not close the deal. The best coach in the world cant win without the QB executing the plays called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots