Votes: 16 19.3%
  • 2007 Randy Moss 2.0!!!!!

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • RLKAG

Votes: 12 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted already that my prediction is he will first see game action on Thursday night game Oct. 4th.

He is targeted the ball exactly 25% of the time he's on the fields - could be 0 or 30 snaps, who knows.

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him inactive.

We're going to run heavy on Detroit, as their run D is abysmal. Giving Gordon the day off allows more time for assimilation and more time for his hamstring to get back to 100%.

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him inactive.

We're going to run heavy on Detroit, as their run D is abysmal. Giving Gordon the day off allows more time for assimilation and more time for his hamstring to get back to 100%.

With Hollister out I think he plays. B.B. said this week that he is picking up some things quickly and working hard with the usual we will see, that’s not his usual approach it more often just the latter.

RLKAG.

Yeah. New to the playbook and a tweaked hammy logically translates to "not this week."

OTOH, we know that Hollister is a no-go. That leaves them with Gronk, 3 WR, 3 RB and, well, Develin as passing targets (unless Allen suddenly makes a big splash).

It also seems pretty clear that Gordon is certain to alter coverages on pretty much everyone else every time he steps onto the field.

So, I'm guessing that Gordon is active, plays between 15-20 snaps, and sees a couple-three targets.

Ray Lewis killed at least two guys.

Red Zone and the occasional third down, trying to draw coverage away from Gronkowski.

If he plays, I hope he does well. I hope he can re-start his career with the Pats and have success. Not many people get a second chance, don't waste it, Josh

Go Pats

I voted RLKAG because I like the acronym.

Gordon will probably get two or three targets. My guess is Josh calls a slant to see how willing he is to run into contact. Gordon has a l o t to prove.

I heard he wasn't doing any drills with the offense on Thurs.

He gets in the endzone, calling it.
Agreed. He is new but Brady will target him more than a few times given his talent. That's if he is active of course.

Brady throws a duck, Tavon Wilson playing deep safety intercepts the pass intended for Josh Gordon. Josh is like "wtf, it's Tavon ****ing wilson! everyone beats him deep! You suck Brady! Go retire already!"

Tom Brady retires in shame. Detroit Lions is credited with ending Brady's career for good. Josh Gordon is released for dissing Brady.

Josh Gordon re-signs with the Cleveland Browns and goes on to win Super Bowl LIII with Baker Mayfield.:eek:

He just joined the team so obviously we need to temper expectations... I think a 250 yard/3 TD game would be a good opener to kind of stretch his legs and slowly get acclimated to the offense

BLAST ! I didn’t « get the acronym » before choosing ! I beg your pardon, @mosslost !

(I don’t think Gordon is playing and I’d not be overly shocked if he never does... rooting for Josh, not counting on him)

McDaniels? Hopefully not handoffs to James White on 3rd & 7 . ;) If Josh Gordon plays, I’m guessing limited snaps & a few targets... and if all the stars align, a TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back