Votes: 16 19.3%
  • 2007 Randy Moss 2.0!!!!!

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • RLKAG

Votes: 12 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not expecting much, if he even does suit up tonight. My goal for him is to be healthy and up to speed on the playbook by the kc game which is looking to be a shootout right now.

If his hammy is fine I think as others have suggested he will play a couple of snaps on the outside stretching the field as well as some crossers through the middle of the field. Whether he will be the target on those routes.. who knows but I am sure that McD will want to see how defenses react to him on the field to exploit it.
If his hammy is fine, why is he listed on the injury report as "Questionable: hamstring"?

Last edited:
If his hammy is fine, why is he listed on the injury report as "Questionable: hamstring"?

I tend to agree with those that say he's unlikely to play...this isn't the Randy Moss "off for all of preseason" parallel.

Inactive... Coolade nailed it again:cool:

Not surprised

Lame. I wonder if he'll be on the sideline.

I'll be surprised when I see him catch a pass.

So how comes the Browns were saying Gordon was lying about his hammy injury ?? :confused: SMH!:rolleyes:

I think it's a little like Moss since he's being held back for right moment. Moss was held out all preseason... I think Thursday oct 4 game for JG will be perfect since short week you want a fresh guy. Also he'll have 10 days after to get ready for next game. The last reason is give the hammy extra week to get 100%. IMO..:cool:

Love that Defense. :rolleyes:

Josh McDaniels? The same crappy playcalling that makes no sense. He is good calling plays when the team is winning and in a roll.

I’m guessing he goes 0 for 0.

Wrong thread

Wrong thread

Wrong...the Pat's have just had the bad luck of playing amazing teams these last two weeks. Bortles is HOF ready, and the Lions are a Superbowl contender.

Honest question...do you think the Pats defenders think they are good, or are they aware of just how bad they are?

Chris Hogan with an explosive play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing