PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Subtle Kelce trash talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy

iu

thinks the O.P. might be stretching things a bit too much.

I agree.

Kelce is a known jerk.

But that quote? The OP is digging too hard there. He's an athlete, not Kurt Vonnegut.
My rule of thumb....Assume the linguistic skills of every pro athlete are on par with Ray Lewis; verb tense aficionado and serial abuser of the triple negative.
Just ax him.

Their defense wasn't even top tier last year. They were good with turnovers but total yards allowed, pass yards, rush yards, sacks and 3rd down they were bottom third of the league

Crap 3rd down defense, tops in turnovers. Reminds me of 2010 and 2011 Pats D! :eek:

Oh hell yea. It had been like three hours since I was last reminded that our fanbase is the most easily trolled group of people in human history.

Ya Brady did his pre-game run and yell and Kelce went up to him mocking him and then proceeded to get shutdown by Pat Chung, had 5 rec for about 20 yards or something

Guy resents being called ‘Baby Gronk.’

My rule of thumb....Assume the linguistic skills of every pro athlete are on par with Ray Lewis; verb tense aficionado and serial abuser of the triple negative.
Just ax him.

The guy seems intelligent listening to his interview. Somewhat articulate etc.... But he is a bit of a loose cannon and pretty much says things with a point blank style which means I doubt he dropped a passive aggressive "subtle jab" at anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents