PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Subtle Kelce trash talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperGTS

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
During an interview, he said "Our defense is top tier in the league. Just like their offense has been known to be top tier."

Subtle, subtle jab there. Doubt that's been missed in Foxboro.

I bet he was also using the spelling "offence" in his mind while saying it. So now he is using the same language as the very country the Patriots fought against in the Revolutionary War. This guy is a total jerk and crossed a line.

Kelce is a big, fumbling, bumbling douchenozzle. Can't wait to see him and his mediocre squad get curb-stomped.

Negative on the trash talk.

I bet he was also using the spelling "offence" in his mind while saying it. So now he is using the same language as the very country the Patriots fought against in the Revolutionary War. This guy is a total jerk and crossed a line.
He's a known jerk....

Their defense wasn't even top tier last year. They were good with turnovers but total yards allowed, pass yards, rush yards, sacks and 3rd down they were bottom third of the league

Geez I'll this bet this "subtle jab" will brighten up @meatface 's day.:D

Last edited:
PatsFans.com....Home of the Verb Tense Police

I agree.

Kelce is a known jerk.

But that quote? The OP is digging too hard there. He's an athlete, not Kurt Vonnegut.

The words were not spoken using a dictionary.

There's far better material on Kelce one could use:

Ahhh... it's that time of year again on the forum. The time of year where if an opponent so much as breaks wind the wrong way, it's trash talk and "bulletin board material". If the team needs some candyass "trash talk" like that to get them fired up, the Chiefs are starting 1-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes