PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Subtle Kelce trash talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a compliment is a subtle jab, is a massage a subtle assault? A gift a subtle theft? A Patriot a subtle Jet?

If a compliment is a subtle jab, is a massage a subtle assault? A gift a subtle theft? A Patriot a subtle Jet?

Man, if people can't we see he was taking a shot at the Pats, boy...

I'm don't care and he can use as much bulletin board material as he wants. It's not about verbiage however. He maybe an a-hole but he's not stupid.

He's saying the Pats offense isn't top tier anymore but his D is.

o_O

Our defense is top tier in the league.

their offense has been known to be top tier

I can see if people don't think anything of this but the little jab is there. He talks present tense for the Chiefs defense and past tense for the Pat offense.

tenor.gif

Man, if people can't we see he was taking a shot at the Pats, boy...

I can see if people don't think anything of this but the little jab is there. He talks present tense for the Chiefs defense and past tense for the Pat offense.

Eh, maybe. But have you ever given a live interview? It's very different from writing the same words. I'd have to see the whole interview and context, and the expression on his face, to believe that he was subtly playing with verb tenses in real time in order to suggest that he sees decline in an offense that has yet to take the field.

It takes less mental work to interpret that as a compliment than it takes to turn that into a jab. IMO.

I don't think Kelsce is intelligent enough to operate at this level of trash talk.

Think you're reading into things too much lol..

Kelce is a awesome TE though one of my favorites I wish he had a better QB than the anemic Smith throwing to him.

It is clear as day that all Kelce is saying is that this is a matchup of a strong defense and a strong offense. Unless you are borderline deranged, there is zero justification to interpret this as an insult.

I simply have too much time in my office today, but Chiefs Planet page one game thread has already got me pissed. I know this is a foolish thing to do, but...........I can't help myself. Now I want a fifty spot on them.

Chiefs **** Official Kansas City Chiefs vs New England Patriots 2017 NFL Kickoff Thread **** - ChiefsPlanet

Hope they don't have equipment malfunction in the ear piece in the helmet so that our Quarterback can hear the play calls.

Expect lots of PI calls on ChiefsD, and a bunch of holding "no-calls" on Pats OL.

NFL and big media execs can't have Brady, their GOAT star player babyface of the league, being pummeled to a loss on kickoff opening night of the NFL season, and the night of their historic SB win banner reveal ceremony.

I think people are reading too much into the comments. I seriously doubt that he really meant it as a jab.

He didn't. He was simply expressing confidence in his defense.

Chiefs Home

I simply have too much time in my office today, but Chiefs Planet page one game thread has already got me pissed. I know this is a foolish thing to do, but...........I can't help myself. Now I want a fifty spot on them.

Chiefs **** Official Kansas City Chiefs vs New England Patriots 2017 NFL Kickoff Thread **** - ChiefsPlanet

Hope they don't have equipment malfunction in the ear piece in the helmet so that our Quarterback can hear the play calls.

Expect lots of PI calls on ChiefsD, and a bunch of holding "no-calls" on Pats OL.

NFL and big media execs can't have Brady, their GOAT star player babyface of the league, being pummeled to a loss on kickoff opening night of the NFL season, and the night of their historic SB win banner reveal ceremony.

I love this stuff. It's similar to reading Darwin award winning stories.

How would Travis Kelce know what the 2017 Patriots offense is? He can only go by what he's seen in the past. You're reaching. Plenty of idiots and teams will give you good reason to get your panties in a bunch this season. Kelce himself may even do it by game time. But this isn't one of them.

It isn't not a jab, and even if it was intended as a playful jab it was a weak one and who gives a crap?

Some of you are far too sensitive and paranoid about any slights to the point of being a bit embarrassing.

It isn't not a jab, and even if it was intended as a playful jab it was a weak one and who gives a crap?

Some of you are far too sensitive and paranoid about any slights to the point of being a bit embarrassing.
A bit?

Kelce is a awesome TE though one of my favorites I wish he had a better QB than the anemic Smith throwing to him.

Other than talent, what warms you up to the guy? To me he's a loud mouthed schmuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents