PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Player Departure Stidham traded to Raiders

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I dont know how true this is, but its the offseason so its something to talk about.

It is being reported by James Stewart that Stidham was traded to Vegas, I would be surprised if this was true because I dont think Stidham has any trade value. Maybe a late 7th round pick or player swap?

UPDATE:

Last edited:
Lazar cites Breer that it’ll be a late round pick swap.

Feels like this was inevitable given Zappe's (relatively) high draft status. A little surprised they're doing it now rather than having the extra camp arm, but I'm sure they can find anyone with a pulse off the street to just take superfluous camp reps if need be. Makes some sense for McDaniels getting someone who's worked with his system for a few years into camp to help spread the concepts.

I'm guessing the pick swap is a Patriots 7th for a Raiders 6th. Can't imagine he has more value than that.

hero-foofighters.gif

I dont know how true this is, but its the offseason so its something to talk about.

It is being reported by James Stewart that Stidham was traded to Vegas, I would be surprised if this was true because I dont think Stidham has any trade value. Maybe a late 7th round pick or player swap?

UPDATE:

I wish I had been able to see him prepare and start and finish a game. Don't know why he wasn't at least better than Cam. He sure looked better to me. I wish him well.

The Pats are good to players that are buried in a depth chart and need a fresh start somewhere. This is an Occam's Razor thing to me. The Raiders start an old guy, so having a younger one with a light at the end of the tunnel (with a coach that knows him) just makes sense.

More than I thought, didn’t think anyone would give them anything for him.

That’s interesting considering Stidham might not even make the Raiders roster

Stid is Patriots HOFer

...or no?

Thats good i guess , gives me a hope we can get something for Harry

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back