PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Player Departure Stidham traded to Raiders

Don't know about the word "incredible" but Cassel went from a guy with no starting experience on the verge of being cut after preseason to a serviceable starter in this league. That's good QB development IMO.

Brissett and Hoyer are not NFL caliber starting QBs so meh.
The year we Drafted Brissett in the Third Dak Prescott went in the Fourth.:whistle:

The year we Drafted Brissett in the Third Dak Prescott went in the Fourth.:whistle:

Yep... Billy not being able to differentiate between Brissett & Prescott is similar to his inability to differentiate between Nick Chubb & Sony Michel two years later... My how things might've been different if he could.

And if we drafted Dak instead of Brisket would he have seen any more playing time? Would his career arc have been similar to Jacoby, given the same situation here? It’s pretty likely Prescott would not have displaced the incumbent starting QB here.
Yep... Billy not being able to differentiate between Brissett & Prescott is similar to his inability to differentiate between Nick Chubb & Sony Michel two years later... My how things might've been different if he could.
You really think Dak would’ve demoted the incumbent QB to see any significant playing time?

NOONE I saw had Dak before Brisket, I just went back and looked at a bunch of Projections for that draft, and you wouldn't believe the BUMS that 90% of them had in front of Dak. Last 1 I looked at (top rated 250 b4 draft) had Brisset at 151 with Dak at 221.
Hackensack, Connors, Lynch and many others b4 Dak, it's embarrassing how many true BUMS were ranked ahead of Dak.

Michel was considered the higher ranked RB by just about every "Draftbuk" as well.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back