PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steve DeOssie [8/24 Edit - FORMERLY of WBZ TV!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traitor!

1047.gif

DeOssie is fat. And his face is red like all the time. He looks like an obese Mike Shanahan.

just dont listen or watch anything hes on. they will hear our message load and clear. :rocker:

I have no intention of watching him. As a result, I'll be happier and I can increase the red setting back to normal on my TV's picture again since that G-D salmon faced db won't be on it anymore.

I have no intention of watching him. As a result, I'll be happier and I can increase the red setting back to normal on my TV's picture again since that G-D salmon faced db won't be on it anymore.
:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

:bricks::bricks::bricks::rocker:

I am sensing a major level of apathy from the masses on this subject.

That's precisely what DeOssie wants. Just like Satan's biggest trick of getting people to believe he doesn't exist. :singing::singing::singing:

Hopefully it regains steam in August when the football coverage begins to return. I know I haven't forgotten.

i shall keep a ever watchful eye on this thread to see it remains alive.

I got a tattoo of "SD never forget" and in the process of having bumper stickers made

This is to Deossie:

yankeesSuckKid.jpg

-Jamman

Last edited:
Comcast seems to like him because DeOssie and Smerlas were both on the NECN show "TV Diner" this past weekend.

I haven't forgotten either. I'm boycotting that fat loudmouth and any station that supports him. He should just join the Herald so I can focus all my hatred into one place.

Video is down now. How bad was it? Does he admit Patriot hate, bring up spygate or say he liked it when Brady was injured.

Video is down now. How bad was it? Does he admit Patriot hate, bring up spygate or say he liked it when Brady was injured.

It was worse than that. Had he just been routing for the Giants we would all understand his kid plays for the team. Had he made fun of the participants (EG admit Patriot hate, bring up spygate or say he liked it when Brady was injured) I think we could have all shrugged it off too as him trying to be funny. But his comments which were directed to Giants fans (I think even family of the team) were basically to the effect of him having a blast in INDY all week with Giants fans as he cant stand Patriots fans and had some particulary ugly things to say about us but I sont remember what was specifically said but basically it was extremely two faced for someone who works in this area to say.

And I like many posters on here would like to see him pay for it ot more accurately would like to never see him or hear him again. Problem is I dont think this really got picked up anywhere other than message boards and I just dont think we represent enough of a population to get this guy canned.

It was worse than that. Had he just been routing for the Giants we would all understand his kid plays for the team. Had he made fun of the participants (EG admit Patriot hate, bring up spygate or say he liked it when Brady was injured) I think we could have all shrugged it off too as him trying to be funny. But his comments which were directed to Giants fans (I think even family of the team) were basically to the effect of him having a blast in INDY all week with Giants fans as he cant stand Patriots fans and had some particulary ugly things to say about us but I sont remember what was specifically said but basically it was extremely two faced for someone who works in this area to say.

And I like many posters on here would like to see him pay for it ot more accurately would like to never see him or hear him again. Problem is I dont think this really got picked up anywhere other than message boards and I just dont think we represent enough of a population to get this guy canned.

I'm sure it's been a tough year for the tech that has to call screen the show when it comes to our fan base. His job has probably been a nightmare and will probably be that way forever until the douche is canned.

he really needs to be burned at a stake.

Off with the pink elephant's head:

Guillotine-731571.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back