PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers OC Todd Haley injured in bar fight

I am also AARP eligible but
a) I haven't been in a bar fight since I was 22 y.o.
b) I haven't spent new Year's Eve in a bar since I was 27 or so...
It's for my kids' generation...or those trashy folks who still think they look 'cool' in outfits worn better by millenials..

Aside from street fights, I take a "to each his/her own approach" to life.

And, I have to say, that, as someone who was born and raised in Philadelphia himself, I take your fashion comments with a rather large grain of salt. :rolleyes:

On behalf of a lot of folks over 50 out here, "I resemble that remark."
LOL, me too! Can't remember the last time I was in a bar on NYE, but I do remember it wasn't all it's cracked up to be, mostly just obnoxious drunks. Now I stay home with the family & we buy champagne and lots of munchies & hors d'oeuvrs & watch **** Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve & play board games. A much better time!

LOL, me too! Can't remember the last time I was in a bar on NYE, but I do remember it wasn't all it's cracked up to be, mostly just obnoxious drunks. Now I stay home with the family & we buy champagne and lots of munchies & hors d'oeuvrs & watch **** Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve & play board games. A much better time!
We went crazy and took the dog for a walk with the kids at 1:00 AM in Manhattan, many, many blocks from Time Square (but they still parked on our block)...now that's Livin' La Vida Loca!

Aside from street fights, I take a "to each his/her own approach" to life.

And, I have to say, that, as someone who was born and raised in Philadelphia himself, I take your fashion comments with a rather large grain of salt. :rolleyes:
I'm a native Bostonian ( South Shore) who relocated here 30 years ago ( marriage) and never left. I am a New Englander through and through, though I may pronounce my "r's now...
Senator, I am not now, nor have I ever been a Philadelphian.....
As for the Philadelphia fashion... some personify the term "trashy".....
leather pants on 40 year olds ....

I'm a native Bostonian ( South Shore) who relocated here 30 years ago ( marriage) and never left. I am a New Englander through and through, though I may pronounce my "r's now...
Senator, I am not now, nor have I ever been a Philadelphian.....
As for the Philadelphia fashion... some personify the term "trashy".....
leather pants on 40 year olds ....
I guess we're all victims of our circumstances. I live in Manhattan and, on a spring or fall day, I see many women over 40 in leather pants...and, let's just say that "trashy" sure isn't the word I would use to describe them...I haven't been to Philly for a while, but I don't recall averting my eyes that often in Boston either...

The bottom line for me is that I really don't have a problem with people who are comfortable enough in their own skin to wear what makes them feel good about themselves. I don't put an age limit on responsible self-expression. Gisele will be 40 in a few years...are you gonna suggest to TB12 that he ask her not to wear her Gucci's?

His wife is a total nut job. They lived in the next borough over for a little while and have some pretty insane stories together.

Pretty sure they left the house they were renting in total shambles, and made off with some weird **** like all the lighting fixtures, etc. The wife was also involved in some type of lawsuit that accused the person at the drive thru of putting something on her salad or some off the wall nonsense.

Rat salad
Todd Haley faces lawsuit over damage to rental home

Haley was jumping up and down high fiving and hugging everyone after JuJu's big catch late vs Pats instead of concentrating on calling a play. His lack of composure in the bar is consistent. He was despised in Kansas City.

I guess we're all victims of our circumstances. I live in Manhattan and, on a spring or fall day, I see many women over 40 in leather pants...and, let's just say that "trashy" sure isn't the word I would use to describe them...I haven't been to Philly for a while, but I don't recall averting my eyes that often in Boston either...

The bottom line for me is that I really don't have a problem with people who are comfortable enough in their own skin to wear what makes them feel good about themselves. I don't put an age limit on responsible self-expression. Gisele will be 40 in a few years...are you gonna suggest to TB12 that he ask her not to wear her Gucci's?
Maybe I wasn't clear. I'm referring to what we called in college, "second floor jumpers" as in they had to jump into their jeans from the second floor to fit in them. I mean the ones who are like spring, " busting out all over" and wearing clothes three sizes too small and not doing it too well, sort of like peopleofwalmart.com if you get my drift...Those are the people who should not be wearing leather pants....
I see them in Philly, I don't see them too often in Boston or NYC.....

Maybe I wasn't clear. I'm referring to what we called in college, "second floor jumpers" as in they had to jump into their jeans from the second floor to fit in them. I mean the ones who are like spring, " busting out all over" and wearing clothes three sizes too small and not doing it too well, sort of like peopleofwalmart.com if you get my drift...Those are the people who should not be wearing leather pants....
I see them in Philly, I don't see them too often in Boston or NYC.....
As I said I live in Manhattan.
My kids' best friend's family has a Net Worth that ends in nine zeros. They shop at Costco and, across the river, at Walmart.
And the mom? Looks great in leather pants.

As I said I live in Manhattan.
My kids' best friend's family has a Net Worth that ends in nine zeros. They shop at Costco and, across the river, at Walmart.
And the mom? Looks great in leather pants.
Not the ones they sell at Costco or Wally World;)...

Not the ones they sell at Costco or Wally World;)...
Heh heh.
No, I think she uses the money she saves and probably gets them at an Outlet store...no, seriously, I understand that she does venture from time to time over to Fifth Avenue.

This is a good excuse to post this GIF.....

f87.gif

So, just to reiterate some of Haley’s off the field highlights while in the Steel City:

—recent bar fight, which involved his wife and had altercations both inside and outside the establishment. We’re unsure if the altercations were related or with the same party

—wife’s claim and subsequent lawsuit that she found a rat in her salad via local drive thru

—lawsuit against them for failing to pay the dog sitter 10,000 dollars, which they claim “ruined” their dogs, which they then discarded like yesterday’s garbage

—wife allegedly has an affair where she sends nudes to her lover behind Todd’s back. Of course, these photos become public

—Todd is spotted drunk at a local bar, acting obnoxious. When he is approached for an autograph, he scribbles his name along with the words “Chiefs suck.” He later denies any knowledge

—They back out of a million dollar house deal which brings up yet another lawsuit. This time they make off with bathtubs, toilets, light fixtures, and shrubbery from the front yard, also leaving the house in shambles with garbage thrown everywhere, etc

Well, with any luck he gets cut and pats sign him for a week or two. Probably he knows something about the play book.

If not his wife is hot. :D

Not really sure why I said this, but it makes sense with the oncoming snow storm and whatnot.

Rat salad
Todd Haley faces lawsuit over damage to rental home

Haley was jumping up and down high fiving and hugging everyone after JuJu's big catch late vs Pats instead of concentrating on calling a play. His lack of composure in the bar is consistent. He was despised in Kansas City.
Best part is the last sentence "We’re not sure how that case was resolved, but we still can’t get rid of the image of the rat hanging from a fork, swinging by its tail."

Well, with any luck he gets cut and pats sign him for a week or two. Probably he knows something about the play book.

If not his wife is hot. :D

Not really sure why I said this, but it makes sense with the oncoming snow storm and whatnot.
Actually it really does make sense. I understand that the Dorito Dinks need a gofer to fetch coffee and...well, um...Doritos for them.

She was given a glass of punch and got pissed after she tasted it YELLING at the top of her lungs.......”You should have spiked it”. ;)

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back