PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers OC Todd Haley injured in bar fight

What 50 year old gets in a bar fight?????? New Year's Eve in a bar is for those in their 20's...
By the time you're 50, you ought to either be at someone's house for a get together or at a place like Capital Grille or Fleming's if you're going out and you're in his economic strata.........

His wife is a total nut job. They lived in the next borough over for a little while and have some pretty insane stories together.

Pretty sure they left the house they were renting in total shambles, and made off with some weird **** like all the lighting fixtures, etc. The wife was also involved in some type of lawsuit that accused the person at the drive thru of putting something on her salad or some off the wall nonsense.

Let me play this out.

So Haleys plastered wife mixes it up in the bar with some Squealers troll. They both get tossed, it spills to the street and Haley breaks his hip ?

That team is a clown car.

His wife is a total nut job. They lived in the next borough over for a little while and have some pretty insane stories together.

Pretty sure they left the house they were renting in total shambles, and made off with some weird **** like all the lighting fixtures, etc. The wife was also involved in some type of lawsuit that accused the person at the drive thru of putting something on her salad or some off the wall nonsense.
She is a fine looking woman though Steelers OC Todd Haley’s Wife Allegedly Sent Nudes To Another Man (Photos)

What 50 year old gets in a bar fight?????? New Year's Eve in a bar is for those in their 20's...
By the time you're 50, you ought to either be at someone's house for a get together or at a place like Capital Grille or Fleming's if you're going out and you're in his economic strata.........

He wants to defy father time like Brady and still be a bad ass at 50 :D

When did they put an age limit on bar fighting?
I always call my insurance company and schedule vacation time before my bar fights. Gotta check short term disability too

Todd Haley does seem like the kind of guy whose wife would pick bar fights on New Year's Eve

image7056918x.jpg

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back