PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers batting vicious flu bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
The excuses just keep flowing out of Pitt.

Ummm, that isn't "excuses" flowing out of them.

And don't ask, you don't want to know.

That dude in the tunnel? He's in charge of the Pats CBRN program. Yeah, we've got nukes too...we stole them from Iran.

EDIT - CBRN = Chemical Biological Radioactive Nuclear

Yep, the Cowboys did something similar to the Red Skins many years ago and almost wiped the entire team out with smallpox laced blankets and the NFL did nothing about it...but if the Pats get caught engaging in a little semi harmless biological warfare they'll lose a first rounder...

And a fourth rounder ....

Kinda reminds me of "Under The Dome" by Stephen King. They go and infect a bunch of pigs with the flu virus so they could extract the virus to kill off select people in the town so they could survive longer..........makes sense to me.

Mike Tomlin said:
“We’re not making excuses. There won’t be. We’ll be there, we’ll be ready to play.

Sure, Mike, sure...:rolleyes:

is there any way the pats can turn the heat up in their lockerroom on sunday?
I know it's all tongue in cheek but if that happened and we win Brady would be sitting out 8 games next year.

I can see it now, Mike covers all bases.

" the steelers overcome the flu and beat the pats"

OR " the steelers lost due to flu pats get lucky again"

I'm sick to. Sick of there crying

Kinda reminds me of "Under The Dome" by Stephen King. They go and infect a bunch of pigs with the flu virus so they could extract the virus to kill off select people in the town so they could survive longer..........makes sense to me.

I stopped watching that show. What happened in the end? I heard the show got canned.

I know it's all tongue in cheek but if that happened and we win Brady would be sitting out 8 games next year.

Why not. Indy did it to us in '06.

To the Pats fan who got the flu on purpose and then had sex with 15 Steelers:

God bless you.
Wow. That dude has my vote for fan of the week.

Steelers Battling Flu Bug Ahead Of Patriots Game; 15 Players Reportedly Affected

15 players are reportedly affected by it.

maxresdefault.jpg
everyone gets a four game suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back