PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers batting vicious flu bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steelers Battling Flu Bug Ahead Of Patriots Game; 15 Players Reportedly Affected

15 players are reportedly affected by it.

maxresdefault.jpg
Ok, so the flu bug culture I left in their locker room worked!

Very cool

Flugate? I always knew that Belichick was responsible for spreading this virus.

Yep, the Cowboys did something similar to the Red Skins many years ago and almost wiped the entire team out with smallpox laced blankets and the NFL did nothing about it...but if the Pats get caught engaging in a little semi harmless biological warfare they'll lose a first rounder...

Yep, the Cowboys did something similar to the Red Skins many years ago and almost wiped the entire team out with smallpox laced blankets and the NFL did nothing about it...but if the Pats get caught engaging in a little semi harmless biological warfare they'll lose a first rounder...
Hahahahahahahaha!!!

That was a joke post, right?

Tomlin says they "are not making excuses".

Um...

I can totally see their players (if they fall behind and in a position to lose the game), especially in the trenches, in player piles, while tackling etc., start spitting into Pats players' face masks, in attempt to bring down New England... Because hey, if we're going down, you're going down with us - ASSHOLES!

Last edited:
Reports say only 5 missed practice today.....of course I think their kicker was one of the infected ones which means they won't be kicking many FG's against Pats....LOL

Of course it's probably the "Avian" flu . :)

First excuse.

What's next?

No wonder the teams in the NFC East hate each other...

:D

Double post - apologies

Doesn't mean anything unless I see 15 OUTs on the injury report.

Well played sir.

So the steelers have 2 days less to prepare than NE AND they are battling the flu? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes