PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stanley Cup - Boston Bruins vs Vancouver Canucks

first goal is huge by the bruins.

Nathan Horton brought a water bottle filled with water from Boston with him...he poured it on the ice before the game. I love that dirty water, and Horton!

I
AM
LOSING IT
:p:p:p... 3-0 ... :p:p:p

good for tim thomas and all the other bruins not named chara lol, they really deserve this

it's good to see the better team not lose despite a huge goals scored advantage

congrats beantowners

good for tim thomas and all the other bruins not named chara lol, they really deserve this

congrats beantowners

2 PERIODS IN ... YOU TRYING TO CURSE US JC ??? :p

holy **** bruins up 3 with 20 to go. im pissing my pants :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bruins gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dont let up. hammer the pricks.

congrats beantowners

It's not over yet.....As well as Thomas has played you might say it is but I will feel better if it is at least still a 3 goal lead around the 7 min mark left in the 3rd period......If the bruins give up a goal early in the 3rd then it could swing the momentum.....They are playing solid right now and it looks like the Bruins will get lots of breakouts in the 3rd as Vancouver will be pushing everyone up...

I have no voice left I have been yelling so much and at 6'7" 375lbs my parents thought there was an earthquake because I have been jumping around so much......I LOVE IT!!!!!

what a ride this has been. 20 more to go. i tell you what . the bruins fans are by far i mean far the loudest fans in boston. its not even close. they did the city proud.

Other than my 3 kids being born this will be the slowest 20 minutes of my life. :D

Last edited:
On the Canuckle boards all they are talking about is hopefully there are no riots ... good grief Charlie Brown.

2 PERIODS IN ... YOU TRYING TO CURSE US JC ??? :p

dude, god himself couldn't sink tim thomas this series

just play good defense, even bad defense shouldn't hurt a 3-0 lead, jesus

i gotta say though, i do feel bad for vancouver's fans, they've got a good fanbase

but their team really let them down (mostly on the road) this series

they were just plain embarrasing as a road team, it ws brutal

it's the main reason why boston losing this finals would have kinda been a crime, because boston's just such the better team, with a way better goalie

i gotta say though, i do feel bad for vancouver's fans, they've got a good fanbase

but their team really let them down (mostly on the road) this series

they were just plain embarrasing as a road team, it ws brutal

it's the main reason why boston losing this finals would have kinda been a crime, because boston's just such the better team, with a way better goalie

They are quick to blame Luongo but the entire team laid an egg for those 4 minutes when the Bruins scored 4 goals. After the timeout they played better but the game was a draw to the end with the Bruins winning game 6.

Bar a couple of those opportunistic goals on home ice by the Canucks Tim Thomas has played an unbelievable Stanley Cup Finals.

What a performance.

Last edited:
They are quick to blame Luongo but the entire team laid an egg for those 4 minutes when the Bruins scored 4 goals. After the timeout they played better but the game was a draw to the end with the Bruins winning game 6.

their team definitely has less heart than the bruins, it kills me to say that lol

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back