Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeTedWilliams

RIP NEM
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Sotomayor Ruled in "D-Bag Case" | NBC Connecticut

I find this very interesting for those who think that "Dirty" Sanchez is going to be the Jests savior. If Lienart had come out after his Jr year (like DS), he would have been the #1 pick, clearly his stock dropped after his Sr. season. I think that Sanchez is in a much tougher spot than Leinart, because it is New York and not Arizona. The Jets have nobody to play, so Sanchez is going to get the start, but I don't see him as being anything even close to great.

Lets face it Leinart is gonna go down as a giant bust, and DS is gonna be close behind him....

As far as Sanchez being a bust like Leinhardt?

Impossible to predict. First off, Sanchez has a much stronger arm than Leinhardt. Strength isn't everything but it does help you make better throws into traffic. Sanchez was highly effective at USC just like Leinhardt. Sanchez is more raw coming out and may exceed expectations,just like Cassel. I guss a lot of Sanchez's success will depend on the type of coaching he recieves with NY. Another point is NY has a pretty damn good offensive line to protect him. That will aid him in his rookie learning curve.

Btw, I don't think Leinhardt is a true bust yet. Kurt Warner has basically stolen all the thunder. KW did earn it though. I will wait and see how he responds when Warner is injured or if he gets traded to another team.

Its not a Suprise. Look at St Pierre's past. He was drafted by the Steelers while Wiz was there, and was on the roster from 2003-2004, and 2006-2007. Wiz got to see a lot of the kid in practice during that time frame.

Lets face it Leinart is gonna go down as a giant bust, and DS is gonna be close behind him....

You mean, Like Aaron Rodgers was a bust?

Leinart hasn't been given a chance to play because Warner has somehow become a great QB again.

Leinart hasn't been given a chance to play because Larry Fitzgerald has made Warner look like a great QB again.

Fixed your post. Oh and...

leinart-beer-bong-dirty.jpg

You mean, Like Aaron Rodgers was a bust?

Leinart hasn't been given a chance to play because Warner has somehow become a great QB again.

Very good point. IIRC, Leinart was doing about as well as could be expected when he was injured.

If little St.Peirre takes over Leinart's spot it would be ridiculously stupid on ARZ's part. I saw him plenty of times with Pittsburgh, and he's pretty much a joke, I'm actually surprised he's still someone's backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST