PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Squish the Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this stage there is no more excuse, Brady needs to get it together or else maybe its time for Mallett to step in.

I get the part where Brady has to step up .. but calling for Mallet :nono::beatingcoming:

One of these games I hope the Pats can blow someone out.

You just know if Brady gets going he's going to keep the accelerator pedal down. He may not obsess over stats but I think it's killing him to be this bad this season.

At this stage there is no more excuse, Brady needs to get it together or else maybe its time for Mallett to step in.

Deep_Thoughts.jpg

Still pissed that Tom didn't convince Belichick to get you the 3 year deal, eh Wes?

This isn't a phrase I like to see on the eve of a Dolphins game:

https://twitter.com/Cianaf/status/392739444974837760

Who is Cian Fahey and why should take any weight in his opinion?

Looking at his line from that game the bad completely outweighed the "stupidly good".

Also what's this "at times" stuff? That can almost be said about the majority of starting QBs every week.

19/37 194 3TD 2 INT 1 Fumble Lost. Had one pass that went more than 20 yards.

3rd downs conversions with Tannenhill passing on 3rd down 1 for 11.
His statline- 3/11 3 yards 1 TD 2 INT

Seems like there was an awful a lot of stupidly bad that game from Tannenhill

Who is Cian Fahey and why should take any weight in his opinion?

Looking at his line from that game the bad completely outweighed the "stupidly good".

Also what's this "at times" stuff? That can almost be said about the majority of starting QBs every week.

19/37 194 3TD 2 INT 1 Fumble Lost. Had one pass that went more than 20 yards.

3rd downs conversions with Tannenhill passing on 3rd down 1 for 11.
His statline- 3/11 3 yards 1 TD 2 INT

Seems like there was an awful a lot of stupidly bad that game from Tannenhill

Yeah, I watched that game last night and I didn't see a lot of "stupidly good play", from Tannehill. What I saw is a quarterback that's going to get killed by his OL. This should be a good week for the Patriots pass rush and a good litmus test to see where Carter is at this point in his career when he's inserted.

tannehill is the sack master and master at fumbles/TOs. I expect the pats to play very pissed off becasue of how they played vs the jets.

And if they get talib and amendola back..i could see a blowout

tannehill is the sack master and master at fumbles/TOs. I expect the pats to play very pissed off becasue of how they played vs the jets.

I would love nothing more than a blowout on the poor fins. :singing::singing:

Yes, let us "Squish the Fish" as we did in 1985, our first win at the Orange Bowl, a resounding win that put us in the Super Bowl. I still remember the "squish the fish" tee shirts that so many wore on Boylston Street that week.

1985 New England Patriots win the AFC Championship - YouTube

#throwback #patriots Squish the Fish t-shirt | New England Patriots

Watching this reminds me how much I hate Goodell for getting rid of pat the patriot. Need to beg Kraft to spray paint the helmets once a year. Love those jersey.

that 1985 game was a game that i will never forget...what a win...big, huge emotions...

great memories

Watching this reminds me how much I hate Goodell for getting rid of pat the patriot. Need to beg Kraft to spray paint the helmets once a year. Love those jersey.

let's hope a solution can be find soon, i allready miss Pat Patriot and the red throwbacks

that 1985 game was a game that i will never forget...what a win...big, huge emotions...

great memories

That's a game that I'll never remember. I was born in 1986. :bricks:

a lot of us were much more younger too then today...

great memories

AFC Championship? I was only fifteen years old and I was sick for a week after that game lol. Although, I always felt like the Bears would have chewed us up and spit us out to avenge their only loss that year. The game where we melted down in Foxboro at the end of the 2003 season was another one. We lost the division, Brady and Kevin Faulk were unstoppable at the end of that one. I was physically ill! So many classic Pats-Fins memories.

this team is not blowing out anybody. the fins are as pissed after dropping 3 straight and they have a decent defense. will be a grind like all games.

this team is not blowing out anybody. the fins are as pissed after dropping 3 straight and they have a decent defense. will be a grind like all games.

This team isn't blowing anyone out? You know this because...

There's never a good time to play the Pats, but playing the Pats after they lost in New York against the Jets in OT on a b******* call is probably the worst of the lot, Pats will be pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents