PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Spygate 2 penalties announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were contractors and they had permission from the Browns (I think it was) to film in their stadium.

You can't blame them for the overreaction from the League. The penalty does not fit the crime. Unfortunately, there's no higher authority they can appeal to.

Also, the Pats have 11 picks next next year not counting compensatory picks. While the punishment stings, it's not the end of the world.
I realize that but it was avoidable. Just don’t point a camera at anyone’s sidelines especially when you’re associated to this organization. Doesn’t sound hard to me... and now they don’t have a key pick in what is now a critically important draft for the future of this team.

Thanks Bobby!

They were contractors and they had permission from the Browns (I think it was) to film in their stadium.

You can't blame them for the overreaction from the League. The penalty does not fit the crime. Unfortunately, there's no higher authority they can appeal to.

Also, the Pats have 11 picks next next year not counting compensatory picks. While the punishment stings, it's not the end of the world.
It was Cin not Cle

I realize that but it was avoidable. Just don’t point a camera at anyone’s sidelines especially when you’re associated to this organization. Doesn’t sound hard to me... and now they don’t have a key pick in what is now a critically important draft for the future of this team.

Thanks Bobby!
Did you miss that part of my post where I said they have 11 picks next year and that the penalty stings but it's not the end of the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back