PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

South Park tonight had the Patriots in it and was a Dune version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pain

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
You know the creators are Broncos fans and hate the Patriots. It was about fecal transplants and the spice is Tom's poo.

I think I am happy that I do not understand your post

You know the creators are Broncos fans and hate the Patriots. It was about fecal transplants and the spice is Tom's poo.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll look for it being repeated.

They are extremely funny. They wrecked goodell

ohhh f*** Tom Brady and Dune?!?!?!

He is indeed the Quisineart Hotchacha

They are extremely funny. They wrecked goodell

Really? I saw him on TV last week. He looked just as rich and smug as ever......

I think the South Park guys are brilliant. But when they get into this sort of toilet humour I find it neither funny nor consistent with their genius.

I think the South Park guys are brilliant. But when they get into this sort of toilet humour I find it neither funny nor consistent with their genius.
I'm with you on toilet humor in general but this episode is damn funny.

Fecal transplants become all the rage in South Park, Mr. Mackey even gets in on it, offering the Turd Burglars individual copies of the Star Wars video game they received earlier. They’re eventually enlisted to obtain Tom Brady’s feces, referred to as the Spice Melange.

I wasn’t expecting to get a Dune reference in tonight’s full of **** episode, but here we are. When I think about the giant worms in Dune could be tapeworms. That ends up being a visual metaphor used just before the image of one Tom Brady’s valuable turds. Tom’s **** is the **** of all ****s. His microbiome becomes the most sought after as the episode goes on. Various characters refer to it aloud and to themselves as the spice.

For those unfamiliar with the Dune series, Melange referred to as the spice, is an essential and valuable drug that gives the users a longer life span, increased vitality, and heighten awareness. What Patriots fans think Tom Brady takes before kickoff, but in the world of South Park, his **** is the spice.

https://tv.avclub.com/the-latest-south-park-gets-into-some-actual-****-again-1840075873

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back