PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Source: Pats have NOT ruled out bringing Cam back in 2021

hd remake GIF

Well whoever the vet is, I’m focused on a rookie QB. Cam, Fitz, whoever not super important. Let’s get our next QB in the draft.

If Cam would be willing to accept a Taysom Hill type role I would be fine with him back on the team. He creates all sorts of challenges on 3rd and short and could be a big asset in that role. I seriously doubt he'd want to do it and play for the salary that goes along with it but if he did I would be good with it.

Hill made more than Newton this year...

I never expected to be speaking out in favor of Cam for anything... but if COVID hadn't messed up him and the Pats, even this season could have looked much different.

And I truly expected the offense this year to look a lot more like it did today... which was pretty cool. It's nice to know it can actually work this way (and yes, it's the Jets... but they embarrassed the Rams and Browns).

Let's see what happens. :)

If I have to sit and watch another season of Cam throwing balls into the grass, behind receivers, over their heads, and not finding the open receiver I might hurt somebody.

Can't wait for Cam to come back....

I wish Belichick read this board, then he'd know how obvious it is that there are upgrades available for Cam and Josh McDaniels.

I hate that we're stuck with this idiot head coach.

I am not opposed to it as long as we give Cam some weapons to keep teams From putting eight in the box every snap...

If I have to sit and watch another season of Cam throwing balls into the grass, behind receivers, over their heads, and not finding the open receiver I might hurt somebody.
I’m with you ...I think Newton is done. He was horrible this season and he wasn’t throwing balls in the dirt or behind players or at their feet because “he didn’t get enough time to learn plays etc”. His throwing mechanics and delivery are way off...he can NOT make reads quickly and is ultra slow deciding on where to go with ball...no offense to him but...I don’t want to see anymore of Cam Newton in a Patriots uniform.

Cam will not be their quarterback next year. I don't blame them for not confirming it yet. Why? There is not need to, but I would be beyond shocked if Cam came back.

No more newton! If bb keeps newton, we need to have bb committed.

It is time for newton to make like a baby and head out!!!!

If Cam would be willing to accept a Taysom Hill type role I would be fine with him back on the team.
You're kidding, right? I hope you realize Taysom Hill is way more skilled than Cam Newton at this point.

I wanna give Cam one more season. Give him actual talent on offense and a TE he can trust like Greg Olson. If he can't deliver then, then let him go.

I wanna give Cam one more season. Give him actual talent on offense and a TE he can trust like Greg Olson. If he can't deliver then, then let him go.

put down the crack pipe and step away from the lsd!!!!!

take two aspirin and get a full eight hours of sleep and all these delusions of grandeur will be gone in the morning,

Whoever false leaked that to Shefter is in trouble.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back