PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sortable Stats Through Week 9 (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I 'll look later but I thought Cooks had a running play that went for more than 10 yards.

Edit: forgot to add this is really well done. Thanks for doing that.

It's play #2 in this video.

It's play #2 in this video.

He had a run of 13 yards on that play, but he later had that run in the fourth quarter (at the 2:00 mark on a 3rd-and-13 at the Saints' 23) where he gave himself up and lost 7 yards. That's why it's reflected that way and as a result, he finished the game with 2 carries for 6 yards.

I saw the same thing you did, and then found that second play, which is why it worked out that way :cool:

He had a run of 13 yards on that play, but he later had that run in the fourth quarter (at the 2:00 mark on a 3rd-and-13 at the Saints' 23) where he gave himself up and lost 7 yards. That's why it's reflected that way and as a result, he finished the game with 2 carries for 6 yards.

I saw the same thing you did, and then found that second play, which is why it worked out that way :cool:

That's right. Thanks

Reactions: Ian
That's right. Thanks
Also, click on the "+" under the rushing stats where it says " Toggle Offensive Player Leaders By Distance" - it shows a chart with the player list in both receiving and rushing for negative plays, by distance, etc. as well if that helps.

Also, click on the "+" under the rushing stats where it says " Toggle Offensive Player Leaders By Distance" - it shows a chart with the player list in both receiving and rushing for negative plays, by distance, etc. as well if that helps.

I didn't notice that. Nice feature.

Nice work

Went into the season wondering how they'd replace Blount's 18 TDs

Nice to see Gillislee on pace for 32! ;)-

Ian,

Super graphics and stats thx.

When do [can/will?] you add a link to the page in the main menu Dropdown?

Ian,

Super graphics and stats thx.

When do [can/will?] you add a link to the page in the main menu Dropdown?
In the middle of redoing a couple of things, but you can also find them right now in the footer - I just updated that a few minutes ago to include those other two pages. Eventually, I'm hoping to have a full stats page that will have all the categories. I did this a few years ago but with all the updates, I'm going to have to update it all again. The main stat pages are mobile ready. These other ones (like the Top 10 Pages) will have to be re-coded and done again. It's forever a work in progress :D

In the middle of redoing a couple of things, but you can also find them right now in the footer - I just updated that a few minutes ago to include those other two pages. Eventually, I'm hoping to have a full stats page that will have all the categories. I did this a few years ago but with all the updates, I'm going to have to update it all again. The main stat pages are mobile ready. These other ones (like the Top 10 Pages) will have to be re-coded and done again. It's forever a work in progress :D

Cool, thx forgot to look there.

Yes, but keep in mind we are all so jealous that you have something you-we love so much and you can stay busy with it. That's a blessing. Some can only do what they do just to pay the bills. :D

Cool, thx forgot to look there.

Yes, but keep in mind we are all so jealous that you have something you-we love so much and you can stay busy with it. That's a blessing. Some can only do what they do just to pay the bills. :D
I definitely hear you there. Work demands have been growing so it's slowed me down recently, that and I'm battling through getting over the flu...but this remains a nice escape from the daily grind and helps take my mind off of things. Now if the team can just keep making progress and make this another interesting year, I think we'll all be pretty happy :)

Last edited:
Updated through Week 6 - both Patriots and opponents plays.

These are updated as well. Patriots made two of their longest receiving plays of the season, with Lewis making one of the longest rushes of the year (his 11-yard run in the 3rd quarter)

They also allowed the 3rd longest receiving play of the year (the 44yd pass to Kearse in the 4th quarter), as well as the 5th longest rush after the 16yd run they allowed McCown to make on 3rd-and-8 in the first quarter.

Patriots 3rd Down Receiving Leaders Through Week 6:

Say @Ian , the permalink at the top of the PatsFans.com website links to the 2016 stats - but I didn't see a link there to the 2017 stats.

Is it possible to join the two together, defaulting to the 2017 season, with that initial pull down menu also providing an option at the bottom for the year, so we can compare seasons if so inclined?

(Note: in the interim if anybody wants to compare just type in '2016/' at the end of the hyperlink rather than '2017/'.

2017 New England Patriots Stats | Sortable 3rd Down, Red Zone Passing and Rushing Patriots Stats.

2016 New England Patriots Stats | Sortable 3rd Down, Red Zone Passing and Rushing Patriots Stats.

Thanks much for these stats and all else........

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back