PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sort of OT: Manning Face

The OP didn't think this one through LOL

You started the thread. Now stick to the topic. And that's not your team...
Post said trigger warning for you and you read it anyway and got triggered. Lol

1677078230062.png

The greatest QB who ever lived, hands down. Nobody is at his level, nor ever will be. Bow down to greatness.

The greatest QB who ever lived, hands down. Nobody is at his level, nor ever will be. Bow down to greatness.

Then why did he lose to Eli, Sanchez, Tannehill, Foles, Flacco, Dak, and Plummer in the playoffs? Did I mention he's a combined 1-9 against those QB in the playoffs?

Then why did he lose to Eli, Sanchez, Tannehill, Foles, Flacco, Dak, and Plummer in the playoffs? Did I mention he's a combined 1-9 against those QB in the playoffs?
And Mahomes has never beaten that same guy in games that matter. Weird. Doesn't say much for your man does it. :) And how come Bill has a losing record without the GOAT?

All hail the greatest QB who ever lived Tom Brady. All hail the King.

And Mahomes has never beaten that same guy in games that matter. Weird. Doesn't say much for your man does it. :)

All hail the greatest QB who ever lived Tom Brady. All hail the King.

After Brady is left to the ash heap of NFL history by Mahomes, it will be the only thing Brady can cling to.

And I'd rather lose to a top 3 all time QB in the playoffs (at the beginning of his career, before his prime, mind you) than lose to a bunch of bums in my prime.

Brady owns Mahomes. 2-0 in games that matter.
1677079136641.png

Awww. Don't be sad. No shame in getting punked by the greatest QB who ever lived.

Nice QB rating too. Lol

Brady owns Mahomes. 2-0 in games that matter.

Awww. Don't be sad. No shame in getting punked by the greatest QB who ever lived.

Nice QB rating too. Lol

But there is shame losing to Eli, Flacco, Tannehill, Dak, Plummer, Foles, and Sanchez...ouch.

But there is shame losing to Eli, Flacco, Tannehill, Dak, Plummer, Foles, and Sanchez...ouch.
1677080041791.png

Doesn't look like it bothers the greatest QB who ever lived. :)

Poor Kermit. Glad he's ok after that colossal beatdown by the GOAT in the Super Bowl.

Poor Kermit. Glad he's ok after that colossal beatdown by the GOAT in the Super Bowl.

Where he threw for only 200 yards. In other words, his defense did all the work in that game.

Where he threw for only 200 yards. In other words, his defense did all the work in that game.
How many points did the defense score out of 31?

Oh, and also:

SB 57:
1677085044679.png

Is 201 greater than 182? Asking for a friend.

• Winner
Reactions: sb1
Shouldn’t you be working on getting to the 7K posts milestone on your Broncos forum?

I don’t think your buddies on that forum would appreciate your fanboi-ing of Mahomes here. Especially since you shared a different opinion of Mahomes there. Just sayin’

Last edited:
IMG_3247.jpeg
This is our life now.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference