PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sony Michel Injury (update: Expected to Play Week 10 vs Titans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m like relieved to the nth power. About time we catch a break. About time he catches a break too but when I say we, I mean him too

Who do you cut and who do you sign? Gillislee? He sucks.

Depending on the absence (and also B-head situation going forward). Plenty of RBs on the street are serviceable for a few weeks incl. Glillislee or Farrow from PS. Grissom would be my choice at this point if cut need be (although MP could take him)

If it’s a meniscus tear he could be back by December...

I've had a slight meniscus tear (playing hoops). The doc told me this injury is typically much more painful than an ACL or MCL. Sony looked to be in a lot of pain. But yeah, depending the size of the tear he could make it back for the playoffs. If it is in fact his meniscus.

All I could say is PHEW. I thought he was done for sure. Sony was my favorite player in the draft and I was thrilled we drafted him. I felt he was perfect for the Pats.

So when Ian said "he still could miss time", does that mean that the injury is something that would potentially get him back in a week or two?

All I could say is PHEW. I thought he was done for sure. Sony was my favorite player in the draft and I was thrilled we drafted him. I felt he was perfect for the Pats.
what the hell is wrong with you? don't you know he sucks and everything is real real bad around here? we got more important issues to deal with, like cutting players on special teams and players that aren't instant all pro Khalil Mack clones...c'mon, get with the program...

what the hell is wrong with you? don't you know he sucks and everything is real real bad around here? we got more important issues to deal with, like cutting players on special teams and players that aren't instant all pro Khalil Mack clones...c'mon, get with the program...

i don't think too many people would care for Mack here either on yesterday numbers.
maybe LT..

So when Ian said "he still could miss time", does that mean that the injury is something that would potentially get him back in a week or two?

Yes. It tells me its a nothing burger.

I am so happy that Sony Michel's injury is not serious. Because we are off to Buffalo that should be a win for the Pats they could rest Sony until the Green Bay game. The other running backs are playing well.

Go Pats

Was hoping to hear some intelligent, rational Pats discussions.. however Doctor Bertram went into a trade comparing Michel's injury with others he has seen over the years, and his belief was that it was not all bad will be back soon... switched to Pandora again..

I am so happy that Sony Michel's injury is not serious. Because we are off to Buffalo that should be a win for the Pats they could rest Sony until the Green Bay game. The other running backs are playing well.

Go Pats

My thoughts exactly.

I think we can afford to be careful here and give him this week off. No opponent should be taken lightly, but I think we can survive the Bills without Michel.

Depending on the absence (and also B-head situation going forward). Plenty of RBs on the street are serviceable for a few weeks incl. Glillislee or Farrow from PS. Grissom would be my choice at this point if cut need be (although MP could take him)

I think BB likes Barner better than Gillislee and Farrow. I know Gillislee was available the most recent time Barner was placed on the team. I think Farrow was as well. That may have been because they wanted a punt returner too at the time.

Praise the Lord. Pass the ball and play great D.

Actually, the QBs liked having Pass around. BB mentioned it in Patriots Reign.
That’s right. And Weiss hated him for some reason.

What grade tear is it? A grade 3 tear could keep him out for 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back