PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sony Michel Injury (update: Expected to Play Week 10 vs Titans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it would be dangerous to play Sony coming off that injury. When last we saw Sony he was wincing in pain: surprised we didn't pull the trigger for a RB. Barner does not excite me and neither our Coaching Staff obviously if they played Patterson over him at RB.:rolleyes:
Barner is what he is, a below average RB pressed into spot service. I will give him HUGE credit for the block on Clay Matthews that put Clay on the turf.

Barner is what he is, a below average RB pressed into spot service. I will give him HUGE credit for the block on Clay Matthews that put Clay on the turf.

Yeah as noted that Block was something special highlight reel worthy.:eek: Clay Matthews was pretty invisible after that. Barner is now alright in my book and you have to think Brady's too.:cool::D

Also this Team have proven that they can win without Gronk. I said this before and will say it again Edelman is way more important to this Offense than Gronk. Take Edelman out of the picture and this Offense just struggles. That said having James White who reminds me of Troy Brown is another very important asset a bonafide Seven catch a game guy. Edelman - White and Gordon more than compensates for Gronk. Having Gronk is now gravy we are not handcuffed without him. Like you said having a Big Back like Sony is actually more important especially n the RZ.

Edelman was out of the picture all last season. The team proved they could win without him.

Edelman was out of the picture all last season. The team proved they could win without him.

Yeah: we never got to see Cooks and Edelman play in the regular season due to that unfortunate injury. But I still wonder what could have been we came close at the end but Cooks was far from perfect in this Offense thus the trade last Offseason. Edelman have been coming around in recent weeks a few drops here and there but I think he'll be a Beast after the Bye week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back