PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some of you suprise me

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE SLAMMER

On the Roster
Reaction score
Whats the deal here.( seems to me like a lot of nit picking by Patriots fans)

:disagreement:

You guys have Tom Brady back, you already have a great team.

You have the best coach in the league

A beautiful new Stadium and a stable franchise.

11 picks in the draft.

So what is the main complaint here?

Please don't tell me the Big bad Dolphins have you worried?:D

If I was a Patriot fan, I would be dancing in the street!

I wish you could spent one day on a New York Jets or Buffalo Bills board, you simply do not understand how good you have it!

THE SLAMMER

Last edited:
Whats the deal here.( seems to me like a lot of nit picking by Patriots fans)

:disagreement:

You guys have Tom Brady back, you already have a great team.

You have the best coach in the league

A beautiful new Stadium and a stable franchise.

11 picks in the draft.

So what is the main complaint here?

Please don't tell me the Big bad Dolphins have you worried?:D

If I was a Patriot fan, I would be dancing in the street!

THE SLAMMER

Hate to do it... but I agree with you. All this whining and arguing about getting Jason Taylor/Julius Peppers makes folks like myself who suffered through some really lean seasons B.B.B (Before Belichick/Brady) just shake my head and laugh.

Its New England, people wouldn't feel right if they didn't worry, their probably Red Sox fans too.

This is not the place for this kind of thread. This is for new members to introduce themselves.

I'll move this to the VLR.

Hate to do it... but I agree with you. All this whining and arguing about getting Jason Taylor/Julius Peppers makes folks like myself who suffered through some really lean seasons B.B.B (Before Belichick/Brady) just shake my head and laugh.

Whining??
you have 11 picks in the draft, the Patriots can package the picks and get any player they want!

God, I wish I had your problems

I didn't even mention how the Patriots won 11 games without Brady....

Man, enjoy it while you can, nothing lasts forever!

Last edited:
Hey Slammer, good to see you back posting! I'm a regular at BBMB and miss your commentary.

You should have seen all the 20-20 hindsight, doom and gloom, and armchair GM's last year - from the Super Bowl loss to the early season losses against Miami and San Diego. Matt Cassel was placed a under a microscope and dissected from an 0-4 pre-season to replacing Brady and the first few shaky starts.

It's not always like that, usually the signal-to-noise ratio is very good here. Here's a couple of (better) examples of what you can expect to see during the season:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...-indianapolis-breakdown-afc-championship.html

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...pass-protection-breakdown-excellent-read.html

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...d/10/145554-pats-dolphins-tape-breakdown.html

Satisfaction breeds complacency. Plus this is the stuff in the news now. Of course we are going to debate about it. It's not like we are saying, "Woah is me, we are going to suck this year."

Satisfaction breeds complacency. Plus this is the stuff in the news now. Of course we are going to debate about it. It's not like we are saying, "Woah is me, we are going to suck this year."
Slammer can correct me if I am wrong, but I think he saw a thread in "The Practice Squad" from last September, after the loss to Miami, that was recently revived by JSn. We did have a whole lot of gloom and doom then, and he most likely did not see the dates of the original comment(s).

I'm thrilled to be a Pats fan. Baring injuries, this could be the most talented team that the Pats have ever fieldeded. I don't think winning the AFC East will be much of a problem this year ;)

i also know slammer from the Bills board...and he isnt lying..i cant even handle the whining that goes on our board. its ridiculous. As much as i hate the pats you guys really dont have anything to complain about. When is the last time you had a preseason with zero Td's on O by your starting unit? Fired and OC 9 days before a game? You guys have it great...and i f'n hate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back