PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Solder watch / EDIT: Solder to NYG

Status
Not open for further replies.

long distance

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
This could be first bit of positive news.. HOU was pushing hard for Solder along w CLE. They might not be over with OT but not bad to see this signing..

I thought the same thing. Hopefully Solder wants to stick around!

Cautiously optimistic. Buffalo could be in play for solder as well after trading Cordy Glenn.

Cautiously optimistic!

I mean the fact that he is not scheduling anything yet seems to indicate to me that things should have advanced a bit with the Pats ? Otherwise why limit yourself in terms of leverage and just schedule visits. You can always cancel them.

What are the odds that Connor Williams (UT) or Mike McGlinchey (ND) are going to be available at #31?

And is either guy a plug-in-and-play prospect?

What are the odds that Connor Williams (UT) or Mike McGlinchey (ND) are going to be available at #31?

I don't think LT is “plug-in-and-play“ for any rookie. They have 2 rookie tackles already (Garcia & Jelks - since they both missed whole season + Croston who Dante put as a G first). They need a solid vet to give them time to grow.

I do not want a first year player protecting Brady's blindside.

First this supposedly a BAD draft for OLmen. Any so-called, plug and play rookies that ARE available will be long gone before 31. Add that to the fact that the Pats drafted the LT of the future last season. I doubt that there will be anyone that will be at 31 will be a better prospect than Garcia is right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes