PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So Sorry for your loss NE from NO

Status
Not open for further replies.

pherein

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I know its my fault because I usually post a good luck before your playoff games, but I thought after last year I might have jixed it. I think I just double jinxed ��
Anyway, really proud of your season. Patriots once again at the top with a chance to win every year. Its truely amazing how elite your team is. SuperBowls are hard to win for any team because of the process of elimination, and most of the time Ive noticed the 2 best teams are not in the SB. They just get a winning streak together in the last part of the season,and the better teams have a bad day.
I just wanted to congradulate your team and your fans on another great year at the top. Your team shows us all what excilence looks like, and your fans show us all how champions are supose to present themselves.
I have no doubt Brady will beat Montana's record before he retires, and none of you should either. You are truely in the golden era of Patriots football, and should enjoy it. The losses and trials will only make winning the Lombardi again that much sweeter.
As a fan of football its teams like yours that push us to the edge, and make my team better, because we have something to shoot for, and fans like yours that make it a true pleasure to go to the games with our kids.
We still talk about beating the Patriots, I guess we always will, and its a sign of respect that we do, because beating your team means something special. Ive noticed many others do the same. You should be proud of that. No one talks about beating the browns or us, lol.
So, Congrats on a hard fought season and amazing effort. Its almost a given youll be their next year, and hopefully with all of your players on the field. Excellent, excellent season. Best to your families.

No pregame good luck equals a lifetime ban. Don't let it happen again!

No biggie P, and thanks for the post. We are getting used to this, but there can be only one.
Sustained excellence is tough, low draft picks every year, no true rebuilding phase. But the defense is very young and will improve. Life after Brady is becoming a reality, can't believe it's down to one set of fingers. I'd love to watch one of these games with a full team minus the injuries and see what the outcome would be.

You've been warned - don't do that again! :)

Looks like your coach is back as an official employee. Tough year.

Thanks for your condolences.

The whole idea teams that are hot at the end of the year makes me think about playoff football vs regular season. I've been thinking more about playoff coaching. While wondering about the defense and offense laying eggs, has the coaching not been up to playoff level.

Coming up for the game next year?

Thanks, Bro.

In the words of The Immortal Charlie Brown: I'll take all the sympathy I can GET!! :D

And at the risk of jinxing YOU ~ I am a YANKEE, after all, descended from the Salem Witches :D ~ congratulations on your team's remarkable and inspiring 2013 resurgence!! :rocker:

I know its my fault because I usually post a good luck before your playoff games, but I thought after last year I might have jixed it. I think I just double jinxed ��
Anyway, really proud of your season. Patriots once again at the top with a chance to win every year. Its truely amazing how elite your team is. SuperBowls are hard to win for any team because of the process of elimination, and most of the time Ive noticed the 2 best teams are not in the SB. They just get a winning streak together in the last part of the season,and the better teams have a bad day.
I just wanted to congradulate your team and your fans on another great year at the top. Your team shows us all what excilence looks like, and your fans show us all how champions are supose to present themselves.
I have no doubt Brady will beat Montana's record before he retires, and none of you should either. You are truely in the golden era of Patriots football, and should enjoy it. The losses and trials will only make winning the Lombardi again that much sweeter.
As a fan of football its teams like yours that push us to the edge, and make my team better, because we have something to shoot for, and fans like yours that make it a true pleasure to go to the games with our kids.
We still talk about beating the Patriots, I guess we always will, and its a sign of respect that we do, because beating your team means something special. Ive noticed many others do the same. You should be proud of that. No one talks about beating the browns or us, lol.
So, Congrats on a hard fought season and amazing effort. Its almost a given youll be their next year, and hopefully with all of your players on the field. Excellent, excellent season. Best to your families.

Thanks, Pherein. But I'm not crying for the Pats. We had our chances and blew it, fair and square. Need to get better at executing good situational football. This kind of loss hurts, but it's important to keep pushing the team to be more complete.

Can't wait for NE-NO rematch next year!!!

No pregame good luck equals a lifetime ban. Don't let it happen again!

No biggie P, and thanks for the post. We are getting used to this, but there can be only one.
Sustained excellence is tough, low draft picks every year, no true rebuilding phase. But the defense is very young and will improve. Life after Brady is becoming a reality, can't believe it's down to one set of fingers. I'd love to watch one of these games with a full team minus the injuries and see what the outcome would be.

I wont,lol. cant believe I out though myself , that never happens. I really dont know how BB does it with such low draft picks. Its very impressive. Its going to bevery strange when Brady hangs it up, but I can see Brady playing to 40.
My wife says Colt McCoy might be a good kid to get now cheep, and have Brady train him. Yeah, the injuries have been bad in the playoffs for the Patriots lately.
I think Gronk would have changed that game a lot.

Thanks, Bro.

In the words of The Immortal Charlie Brown: I'll take all the sympathy I can GET!! :D

And at the risk of jinxing YOU ~ I am a YANKEE, after all, descended from the Salem Witches :D ~ congratulations on your team's remarkable and inspiring 2013 resurgence!! :rocker:

sweet, witch craft is big here, and good wtch from the north is welcome.

Thanks, Pherein. But I'm not crying for the Pats. We had our chances and blew it, fair and square. Need to get better at executing good situational football. This kind of loss hurts, but it's important to keep pushing the team to be more complete.

Yeah, I hear you. If we could just get a simple #15 ranked defense we might have 1-2 more rings. Its frustating sometimes. You can always improve, but I think its hard not to argue that the Patriots have been the most sound team sence 2001. I dont know of a team thats had that many playoffs, and SB wins. You must be doing something right. The injuries you get in that playoffs have been problem, maybe. Thanks

Can't wait for NE-NO rematch next year!!!

Me either , Im making that game. Hopefully see some of you their.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down