PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So Proud of your boys !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Pherin. One of my best friends is a Saints fan, happy for you all also. Personally, I am hoping for a Saints/Patriots Super Bowl. Highest scoring Super Bowl ever?

Thanks, Pherin. One of my best friends is a Saints fan, happy for you all also. Personally, I am hoping for a Saints/Patriots Super Bowl. Highest scoring Super Bowl ever?

We would love that, but it was a very cool day for you and your fans. Really, great victory.

two come from behind games. The mental toughness is amazing.
Your boys play their game and keep fighting, you should be so proud.

Brady has all our respect for breaking a 27 year old record, wow. Im so happy for him.

and Gronk your the best. Im just so happy for you guys.
*You're

Come on now..

Thanks Pherein. You're a good ambassador for your team. I've gotta say, since you've come on board, I kinda pull for the Saints in their NFC battles.

Happy New Year bud

Saints were at the bottom of the barrel for so long, so it's great seeing them winning, and doing it without "drama." They're easy to root for.

Thanks for the well wishes, Pherein, and good luck in the playoffs.

Yes, I think all of us that love football and respect great QB play,and love what the NE Patriots have done threw out the years, and will do in the future is epic. SP showed us that, and we are starting to understand it now. The accomplishment of 11 winning seasons, your an amazing ball club. you have a lot more fans in NO than you know. We only want to beat you in a Super Bowl because we respect your team and fans so much.

..but I am so proud of your boys today thats what is most important .

Same sentiment here with Drew Brees and the season passing record. Brees is a class act.

And I expect the NFC comes down to the Saints and Packers. That should be a great game, and I would love to see the Saints take the rematch.

Back at ya, Pherin. The Saints look like a freakin juggernaut going into the tournament. Always have respect and root for Brees, Payton, and the team in general.

...hopefully you'll have a reason to root against the Pats on February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe