PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So I'm watching the Bills/Rats game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Go Bills!

Early, but Edwards looks pretty sharp. Buffalo fans should take up a collection for Wilfork's fine. The Bills are showing plenty of pluck but keep shooting themselves in the foot.

Tubby Ratfink's Green Beans look flat and Penny Popgun is lobbing nerf balls again, but they'll probably pull out a close one.

personally, I hope they end the game 0-0. :D

LOL at Jets driving down the field and missing the easy field goal before half time.

The Jets are terrible. Even if they win today they have struggled with the Dolphins and the Bills two of the very worst teams in the NFL.

The football gods are giving the Bills alot of chances. They aren't taking advantage.

The football gods are giving the Bills alot of chances. They aren't taking advantage. JP Losman is gonna assasinate Wilfork. He is done as starter.

Revis is terrible, they are going after him on every play. BTW Losman should never play a down again, Edwards is throwing some great balls.

The football gods are giving the Bills alot of chances. They aren't taking advantage. JP Losman is gonna assasinate Wilfork. He is done as starter.

LOL

Edwards is doing a spectacular job given the circumstances. He doesn't have that attitude problem (immature gunslinger) JP was born with, so he's managing the game.

TD Bills!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynch TD.

Pounded the ball in just like he did against us.

Any questions about Lynch being BEASTLY?

10 yard run with 3 Jets on him.

TD Lynch! Rats down 7-0!

I'm watching ALL the games. Jets/Bills is a suckfest.

Bills score! Green Beans trail 7-0! Tubby's pissed! All is well ...

Chadwick is something like 16 for 18, 134 yds and no td's... pretty pathetic, talk about dink and dunk... how much are they paying him...

Sunday Ticket is great for Sundays like these. Otherwise I'd be watching the freakin Dolphins. That was enough to make me get DirecTV.

Chadwick is something like 16 for 18, 134 yds and no td's... pretty pathetic, talk about dink and dunk... how much are they paying him...

That's pathetic?!?!? 90% completion? Good grief. Pennington is an excellent QB.

That's pathetic?!?!? 90% completion? Good grief. Pennington is an excellent QB.

9 yards average per pass too.

The Bills are playing deep which against Pennington, I don't get.

More analysis on Revis for those of us lucky enough not to have to watch the suckfest? How many RECs has he given up? Has he been close? How has his tackling gone?

You're kidding me right....how is that bad?

Lindell with the 46 yarder. 10-7 Bills. Cmon hang on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back